Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post dragging her ex friends just screams narcissist!! Feels like it's directed at Trin cos she's on the GC at the moment & was in CH. Damn I hope her or Tess or any of the hundreds of ex besties would tell the truth so she can be cancelled for good!!

Reactions: 16
She really should be careful about continuing the narrative that she ditched all of her ex friends because they were using her. They all have an awful lot of dirt on her and I would assume the time will come when Loaf posts one too many stories claiming to be the victim and they will all begin to spill. It’s been nearly 18 months now (or 5 years in loaf time) and not a single one of them still mentions Loaf. They have moved on, she should too.

Reactions: 32
She’s a filthy lying fucker.
I hope all those ex friends drop their class momentarily and spread the truth about this narc once and for all.

Reactions: 13
How does she bang on about how cold it is, next minute waltzing around her concrete jail in just bikinis. I know it's chilly here in Qld ATM. And loaf maybe if you didn't change clothes 8 times a day your washing wouldn't be as much

Reactions: 11
That post dragging her ex friends just screams narcissist!! Feels like it's directed at Trin cos she's on the GC at the moment & was in CH. Damn I hope her or Tess or any of the hundreds of ex besties would tell the truth so she can be cancelled for good!!
I bet they haven't even seen it. She would have them all blocked. She is seriously a joke!! I wish they would all expose her for what she is!

Reactions: 6
Her smarts at taking advantage of the PA sale hahah. Still not being a consumer this year I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Video straight from the Cleo Harper page 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
They are as dopey as each other. Or she does the media for them too. 🤣🤣
---
Hilarious. 50% combined comes from animal products and the other 50% combined comes from man made materials. Cotton is a plant product you twit waffles and not even remotely in this stupid looking top.

Reactions: 9
---
Hilarious. 50% combined comes from animal products and the other 50% combined comes from man made materials. Cotton is a plant product you twit waffles and not even remotely in this stupid looking top.
lol her son probably does

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---
Whatever they’re made off, doesn’t look like anyone’s buying them 😂 still available now and something like that would usually be sold out within an hour of launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.