Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tc&co

VIP Member
It’ll be an international snow trip… she’s making it sound like her inheritance from her grandma is being used for it so I don’t think it’ll be in Aus
It’ll be Victoria. Pretty sure her dad has a timeshare at Mt Buller.
---
This woman is literally using the death of her nanna for content now 🤮
Smiling when talking about death, almost gloating the money and material things it will bring her.
if she gave a fuck she would be there for the funeral. She would drop everything and be there for her dad. But no, she’s got a new dick.
no funeral attendance, nothing. Probably because she had a photo shoot booked at the hospital.
is she going on this snow trip; or is she palming them off to her dad so she can live her best child free life. If she is going, no doubt she will drag nick along. Needs eyes on him at all times
The funeral was months ago. She put a screenshot of the livestream up. Before Christmas.

Reactions: 5

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Does anyone know how much she is charged, per email she sends? It seems to be her new topic. I work for a business (I am not the owner) and we send emails to hundreds of people twice monthly and I don’t believe we are charged? However I could be wrong and just not aware of the charges.
We use mailchimp and it obvs costs money to do so. But it’s not an exorbitant amount of money or anything 🤷🏼‍♀️ unsure if that’s the question

Big_Summer_Blowout

Chatty Member
It was the caption for the latest reel. I gave up on iganony and back to just giving her the views.

I thought the Move with us looked the same as the Bod app. Possibly bought off the same app expert or whatever they are called.
If it is the same app/"back end" then it just shows the mark up Loafie has put on it

msresearcher

Good to see sign of life of the 2 boys. Gym after work, wonder if Ryder has dropped out of school too or is just an afternoon job??

eehp2020

So she’s finally done a “day on a plate” for everyone. But it’s not her day on a plate, it’s one of her clients. And she had a goal to lose body fat but is on nearly 2400 calories a day. I know the old 1200 calorie diets are long gone but that seems excessive?
I saw quite a few people querying this so thought I’d put in my 2 cents

For reference I’m 164cm, 60kgs and my maintenance calories are around 2400
I am a PT and live a fairly active lifestyle but I wouldn’t say that 2400 calories is HUGE for a female

Again we don’t know anything about the client but potentially assuming she is a taller than me and weighs more, 2400 could be realistic for a deficit

Someone44

In her rambling post she said she paid her BAS today - wtf it was due for payment over a month ago?! What a boss babe 🤓

• Haha

eehp2020

1200 calories is my maintenance. I have a low heathy BMI. I would gain incredibly fast on 2400 calories. I think this type of thing is very individual. Even if I put my stats into those calories calculator. They tell me 1800 to lose. I gain at 1800 calories. I have dieted on and off my whole life and stuffed my metabolism.
You can rectify metabolic adaptation with a reverse diet or similar

I_C bread ppl

Chatty Member
I wonder who did it first?

• Haha

tc&co

VIP Member
Her smarts at taking advantage of the PA sale hahah. Still not being a consumer this year I see.

• Haha
I’d love to know if their bio dad has anything at all to do with the boys. I know Nathan is a great father figure for them but they also have another Dad. Surely if he saw her antics he’d step in 🤷🏻‍♀️