Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New you tube is out. It is basically an ad for Project You. The big sell on how she only does to help women.
But why? If it sells out like she always goes on about, she shouldn’t need to promote it like she does.
Waste of energy promoting something that is in such demand. She’s nuts.

Reactions: 10
Doesn't look like she was in her bedroom, so maybe just using gastro as an excuse for being a POS mother who spent mothers day with her new d*ck instead of her kids

Reactions: 13
Doesn't look like she was in her bedroom, so maybe just using gastro as an excuse for being a POS mother who spent mothers day with her new d*ck instead of her kids
If you enlarge on the pic you can see her grey floors and the bed head . She is on her bed plus she posted the video of her and dick in bed .
guarantee though she wouldn’t have had the kids on Mother’s Day.

Reactions: 8
This is so cringe it deserves a spot in the archives

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 26
Can someone buy this numpty a watch or teach her to count? Yesterday she was making everyone homemade pasta and slow cooker eye fillet paste and now she’s had severe gastro for 24+ hours? The math ain’t mathing like usual.
Eye fillet paste

Reactions: 8
She’s so revolting. Got that shitty voice on again, probably just dosing herself to the eyeballs on pain meds again.
What a shit Mother’s Day for the kids, fitting for a shit mother though

Reactions: 13
She posts and captions it ‘homemade pasta’ because it is probably labelled ‘homemade pasta’ but she didn’t make it, so she will take it out of the packet, cover it in flour (even though it’s rock hard ) to make it look like she did. It’s like the ultrasound post of Trins a few years ago. She wants people to think she did it, or it’s hers. But it’s not, and she can gaslight her way out of it if she cops it.

She is so fucking infuriating. In every. single. way. How anyway could stay with her beyond a week is beyond me.

Reactions: 19
So much for “I’ve got the most muscle I’ve ever had” she’s clearly been laying off the booty bands she was spruiking a few years ago.

Also what 35 year old needs their mother to fly interstate because they have gastro? Only attention seekers filming cOntEnT while their new hangs around for a shag 🥱

Reactions: 14
‘Mammi’

Reactions: 16
Always the sickest fucker ain’t she? Real Mums suck it up and get on with it. God forbid she ever gets really sick. Pathetic mole

Reactions: 20
I had gastro also yesterday spent afternoon in bed. Did not take one video or picture of myself and my husband and kids wouldn't even come in the room. My husband slept in the spare bed last night just in case.
She is so full of shit

Reactions: 18

Fucking wot, mate? This reel was unhinged, and I have so many questions!

What are these facials, why did you film them, do you even know how Boards work? Do you know that the opposite of confident is not introverted or shy, your social media highlights you being absolute lunatic, or that you don’t actually help women? Was Eeeeevieeee not in the video because she got in the way of your Yew Choob video all those years ago while you were on stage, and Aria is your favourite twin?

And then to follow up with calling Nickno Naggins her mum in the next video, holy shit! We’ve gone from Papi to Mami in one husband. Why!?

I can’t.

Reactions: 27
Pretty sure she didn’t have a visit from her mother

Reactions: 6
“I run a huge company” when I’m not in hospital, when I’m not fainting from a needle, when I’m not on my deathbed from serious illness. Fuck. Commit this psycho for treatment. What a knob

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.