Sophie Guidolin #35 More hospital bracelets than cocks, that’s no mean feat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All ready for the next lot of victims…also, entered my email address to see what shite she’s flogging as her free guides and literally got that email 30 seconds later. How can I possibly be next in line if spots have just opened up and the waitlist is already sooooo long? I thought we got check-ins with Loaf each fortnight too? Who are these qualified people she speaks of because it’s not her.
Seriously people, time to see this for the money grabbing rort it is!
Would love to know if Project You people are still getting the same enthusiasm from her as when she first ‘went rogue’ and invented her programme!! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is her tit enlarged cos it ain’t fitting into that piece of cloth that well 🤮

Reactions: 6
Uh oh baby gurl is looking for attention… who’s she trying to attract…

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2765039
Things we didn't need to know
She shared all of this in her F&F podcast and also had snippets of how Tessa had to take her vibrator away because she had over used it and caused herself damage after ‘leaving’ Nath but she stayed in the same house and he left… she also had a big conversation with Dr Andrew her most requested guest about the religious growing up parallel lives they had and how if they went to Adelaide they wouldn’t stay with his Mum or her Mum because the belief of unmarried people sleeping together was forbidden is still alive and well for their Mums… even though Sophie’s Mum owns airbnb properties and people shag in those beds all the time…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She spends an awful lot of time alone in hotel rooms with men she barely knows for this to be plausible.
What does Sophie do with them, read the Bible?
Nobody, and I mean nobody, is going to book a romantic weekend away with a man in a hotel if they don’t have sex before marriage and are frigid. She has shown at least 4 hotel stays with men in the last 6 months but still tries to float these lies. Psycho.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She is trying to display this wholesome we don't watch TV we just gather around the table and spend quality time together BS. When she has shown her boys playing GTA (one in real life apparently) with the girls watching and her girls play the horror game Doors. It made me laugh when I saw one of the twins cover up her ipad and she was playing the horror roblox game.
All families are different and no judgement. I'm waiting until my kids are double digits before playing certain games. It is just this wholesome image she is trying to portray. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is trying to display this wholesome we don't watch TV we just gather around the table and spend quality time together BS. When she has shown her boys playing GTA (one in real life apparently) with the girls watching and her girls play the horror game Doors. It made me laugh when I saw one of the twins cover up her ipad and she was playing the horror roblox game.
All families are different and no judgement. I'm waiting until my kids are double digits before playing certain games. It is just this wholesome image she is trying to portray. lol.
Again, no judgement, but I got rid of iPads from our home. The horror stuff is way too accessible for my liking. We just have PlayStation and Nintendo now - no online play and we choose all the games. It’s been so much more relaxing for me as a parent.

All she has done is allow them to retreat to their rooms to access the devices… no good can come of this. A family area is no longer. She wants a display home.
---
New thread
Hope I have done it right

✌🏻

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.