Sophie Guidolin #35 More hospital bracelets than cocks, that’s no mean feat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is pinging
Did she ever go to Byron for Jack Botts?
Don’t think so, I think she showed herself at home with the kids or something. She was tagging the hell out of him, and started following him, my bet is she was trying to get his attention and for him to message her / reply to one of her stories and he never did. She was extra skanky and flirty yesterday I feel like it was to get some attention for some possible 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was probably angling for free tickets (or ticket, singular, in her case) but that didn’t eventuate.

Reactions: 8
Shares a story with Kai in hospital and a 6mth timeline to deflect from the naughty tit he has been showing on his own insta…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate when she posts tit like this.
You have 5 children who chose you to be their mama you POS. Pixie chose you! And you chose to end her little life.
The only comfort I can find in this is that Pixie didn’t have to endure a life of having a psychotic, narc of a mother.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
If his toes are bandaged as someone said maybe it’s ingrown toenails, she needs to mother that boy or he’s headed for jail the way he’s going.

Reactions: 5
If his toes are bandaged as someone said maybe it’s ingrown toenails, she needs to mother that boy or he’s headed for jail the way he’s going.
He needs to get away from her & not be Mothered by her.
She’s birthed children but does not know how to parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tinea. A bit of daktarin will help, and clean your shower floors loaf. Or maybe it is the magneeeseeeum paul in the centre of the square house…

Reactions: 7
Wheezing!!!!

“…BETTY COCKER” 🤣🤣🤣

*Chefs kiss* 🤌🏽🤣
“Hey chatgpt write an elevator pitch for me but make me sound like an absolute knob”

This is one of those CV’s we get at work at people can barely work any shifts and haven’t learned anything after 6 months and think they should be promoted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said on the weekend one kid was in hospital so he was there for a few days before he had his surgery - she’s clearly been too busy to visit him again though!

Reactions: 6
1.) So what exactly took place at the gym? Specifics or it didn’t happen. Stop intimating tit for sympathy.
2.) Whatever happened, grow up and finish your workout. Stop sooking and act like an adult, you silly witch.
3.) You did film this for a thirst trap. That’s why you angled the camera to aim right at your non-exitant ass.
4.) “Its a million chicks and dudes are scared of me”?? You're a middle-aged mother, white bread, basic witch and you sound bleeping ridiculous.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
1.) So what exactly took place at the gym? Specifics or it didn’t happen. Stop intimating tit for sympathy.
2.) Whatever happened, grow up and finish your workout. Stop sooking and act like an adult, you silly witch.
3.) You did film this for a thirst trap. That’s why you angled the camera to aim right at your non-exitant ass.
4.) “Its a million chicks and dudes are scared of me”?? You're a middle-aged mother, white bread, basic witch and you sound bleeping ridiculous.
Sounds like she was 'told off' for filming?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.