Sophie Guidolin #35 More hospital bracelets than cocks, that’s no mean feat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks @Motherthreebeige for the thread name!

This coming week marks the anniversary of the passing of little Pixie…I wonder how Sophie will make the day about herself and what bs she will spin..

It looks like she might be on the one on one trip booked with Aria/Evie? (whoever the favourite twin is)…

Reactions: 15
In response to a few posters
- Bev and multiple people close to Andrew have liked many comments on social media referring to Sophie having had a terminarion
- trinity flew to see Sophie at the time of pixies death and they no longer speak. Says a lot really because trinity doesn’t seem like the type of friend who woood abandon a friend when they’re just had a stillborn.
- Sophie is all about the money and traffic to her page. If she did indeed have a stillbirth we would have got that content constantly. She didn’t even make a post to acknowledge anything around the national awareness days etc for stillbirth
- she has lost almost everyone close to her in the year following. Why would people do that.

load is rotten to the absolute core. The last thing she needs is another child. She can’t even parent the 4 she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yes I definitely think the fact that Triniti cut ties with Loaf says it all.
Her try on hauls between Loaf's collection and Kelsey's were vastly different; she mentioned Kelsey multiple times where as she only referred to loaf as SG and even did a sort of disclaimer at the start.
I don't follow her or know anything of her before I started reading this thread but she comes across as a beautiful person with a lovely little family and I'm glad she saw through and cut ties with that vile narc. Just sorry for her that she had to witness what she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Where has that god awful new bio/ about me Sophie put up the other day? The one about believing in unicorns etc. that she said she cries over every time she reads because she is so proud.

Looks like she is just so proud she has taken it down?

Also, here she goes again claiming she is 30 (emphasis on the single).

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
WOW! How many times is that now that she has specifically claimed she is 30 yrs old, been called out for it publicly, bitched about how they misconstrued what she was saying but then deliberately repeated the exact same lie??
4 times? 5 times? She is bleeping scary psycho, not being hyperbolic here.

When you say “like most single 30 year olds” you mean that you are 30 years old, that is not open to interpretation. Otherwise you would say “like most single people in their 30s” of what you really meant was that you are in your 30s.

It’s truly disturbing how pathological she is and how belligerent she is about it.

IMG_6698.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where has that god awful new bio/ about me Sophie put up the other day? The one about believing in unicorns etc. that she said she cries over every time she reads because she is so proud.

Loafie Toephie with the Fake Stutter, so bleeping weird that you keep saying 30 😂 1989 = 35 this year 😂 she’s doing it for outrage engagement I swear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Loafie Toephie with the Fake Stutter, so bleeping weird that you keep saying 30 😂 1989 = 35 this year 😂 she’s doing it for outrage engagement I swear 😂
I read that as Outragement - haha new word and it works.

Her birthday is coming up, will she move to saying 'single in her mid 30's' or maybe she will drag out the i'm 30 and single all the way to 39 & 364 days.

We could have named it in her thread title but it came too soon. #35 - Your age this year loaf, midway through your 30's.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I legit just read this as “and also love cock”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I came across this pic in my camera roll and thought I would repost for shits and giggles.
I don’t know the context (I got it from tattle) but in my head the story goes like this …
Sophie thought she was going to have the most amazing nude mermaid photoshoot of her dreams during one of her erotic holidays with the Dr. (wearing only a crotch cover) and then quickly realized, despite trying her hardest to be sexy, that she was sinking like a stone to the bottom of the sea and she couldn’t bleeping swim nor could she control her uncoordinated awkward-ass body! Look at how her feet are turned in! So tragic! 😂

IMG_6706.jpeg

---
Anybody know the real backstory to this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I came across this pic in my camera roll and thought I would repost for shits and giggles.
I don’t know the context (I got it from tattle) but in my head the story goes like this …
Sophie thought she was going to have the most amazing nude mermaid photoshoot of her dreams during one of her erotic holidays with the Dr. (wearing only a crotch cover) and then quickly realized, despite trying her hardest to be sexy, that she was sinking like a stone to the bottom of the sea and she couldn’t bleeping swim nor could she control her uncoordinated awkward-ass body! Look at how her feet are turned in! So tragic! 😂

View attachment 2704035
---
Claims she can’t swim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2704035
---
She looks like a bleeping toad
---
Can anyone explain WTAF is going on here

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I read that as Outragement - haha new word and it works.

Her birthday is coming up, will she move to saying 'single in her mid 30's' or maybe she will drag out the i'm 30 and single all the way to 39 & 364 days.

We could have named it in her thread title but it came too soon. #35 - Your age this year loaf, midway through your 30's.
‘Outragement’ is what Loaf aims for, I’m sure. Any publicity is good publicity to her. She’s been languishing at 500k followers forever and her star is fading fast - she needs to start thinking about retirement.

Reactions: 9
Claims she can’t swim 😂
To be fair, she sure as tit isn’t swimming in that picture! 😂 She’s definitely sinking! That is not the form of someone who knows how to move through water. What I would pay to see video of that. As funny as the still pic is can you imagine how hilarious the video would be?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG!! I am thrilled and honoured to be the title maker of the thread that may or may not be equivalent to Sloaf’s real age, it’s definitely how many organisms she’s able to have in 1 sex session with soundtrack by Ziggy Alberts, cos she’s sooooo seggggshul.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.