Sophie Guidolin #36 Betty cocker is off her rocker. Lumpy tits and *ouuuuuchy* flabby bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Follow on thread for the infamous Sophie Guidolin nee Watson Wallace Firgaira. Mother (well, so to speak) to Kai, Ryder, Aria & Evie and Pixie (dec.)
Title thanks to @in_fellation_to (cracker title!)

be kind baby gurls, you never know what someone is going through…

PS. Read the wiki, it will save the angst if you ask a question that is covered in there.
🫣✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Follow on thread for the infamous Sophie Guidolin nee Watson Wallace Firgaira. Mother (well, so to speak) to Kai, Ryder, Aria & Evie and Pixie (dec.)
Title thanks to @in_fellation_to (cracker title!)

be kind baby gurls, you never know what someone is going through…

PS. Read the wiki, it will save the angst if you ask a question that is covered in there.
🫣✌🏻
Thanks! If you haven’t yet report your post in the last thread asking admin to please close too 😁

Reactions: 2
Christ. We are back on the Jehovah train, she’s don’t this on and off (whilst riding random dick) since the boys were little. Loaf, you were having sex before Nath, cheat with a guy while with Nath, having sex with randoms while with Nath… c’mon. You’ve tried the whole “I grew up in a naked family, so my kids will grow up like this too” bs and look where it’s got you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No sex before marriage but her nickname was "spread em soph" at school 🤣

Fell pregnant twice before two different marriages 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I like how she tries to spin her hyper sexuality as body positivity, and even brings her mum into it. Feeling positive about your body is nowhere near the same thing as being addicted to sexual attention.
I wonder how many trashy hooker outfits her mum owns? I wonder how times her mum put on provocative outfits when her friends came over to her house to cock tease the little boys like she does with her son’s friends? I wonder how many times her mum went out in public with her nipples on full display? I wonder how many perverted men leave gross comments on her mum’s SM and are left up because she likes the attention?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Nice try on haul Sultana Loaf. As usual Trin aced hers and Loaf failed miserably with half a pathetic job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sophie can’t attend and support her girl’s BJJ comps why? It’s too hard to watch? How can she post videos of it then? Sounds more plausible that she just can’t be bothered giving up her time to go and support them.

Hahahaaa referencing to her Louis Vuitton bag or is it DH gate LV bag Loaf?

Reactions: 3
Green mouldy loaf,
You feel so much peace and bleeping glitter on your skin you lying baby killing narc since you have removed all your non performing friends from your life.

LIAR…bleeping stale bagel you tit me with your lies
Pathological liar, You are a joke.
Give it up for your poor children’s sake
You are mentally unstable to the highest bleeping order

ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS DUMPED YOU
Everyone HATES a LIAR
Oh..and baby killers

Reactions: 12
duck she is the oddest woman. Like pretend hitting ya arm on the cactus? Like why? It’s not relatable hun… just wear ya xxxxxxxs active wear and stfu pls

Reactions: 11
Lmao stop trying to make button shirts and activewear worn together happen Sophie and Trin you look ridiculous 🤪
I think Trin looked good in hers, so does Lauren Simpson when she wears one.
Spread Em Soph just looks like an ape 🦧
There is rarely anything that looks nice on her - she might be -000 body fat but her body and shape is very unattractive.

Reactions: 10
I think Trin looked good in hers, so does Lauren Simpson when she wears one.
Spread Em Soph just looks like an ape 🦧
There is rarely anything that looks nice on her - she might be -000 body fat but her body and shape is very unattractive.
It looked good with the bodysuit… the shorts and crop horrible 😂

Reactions: 2
No words - is she 2 years old?!
---
This comment and these 😮💨 emojis with these pics of her son. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Attachments

• 33.2 KB
    • Sick
    • Wow
    Reactions: 25
    No words - is she 2 years old?!
    ---
    This comment and these 😮💨 emojis with these pics of her son. Nope. Nope. Nope.
    I don’t even know what she is implying?? I’m immediately disturbed by this.

Edit to add - I feel like my profile picture is also the expression I make at everything she posts 😂

• Haha
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.