Sophie Guidolin #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew’s comment post Pixies passing kind of gave the idea that she was healthy/that there were no complications
Even just re reading Andrew’s post makes me sad. It is so respectful, listing the kids in order by age and calling Sophie by their married name.

In a time of such competing emotions of confusion, grief & anger, he was very strong to be able to write it in that manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does anyone actually know there was nothing wrong with the baby? My best friend at 33 weeks (healthy baby for the entire pregnancy before this, apart from HG) has just found out her baby will be severely disabled and has to decide whether she wants to terminate or not. I'm just questioning if Sophie did find out something, I wish she would bring awareness to it. I've had 4 babies and what is happening to my friend are things I've never even heard of! Ever!
It was also all preplanned, so no shock diagnosis that just popped up while Andrew was away. She had scheduled her admittance and announced it to her followers that weekend that she was going back into hospital on Monday, though she never explained why. As pointed out above, Andrew was never informed at any point that the baby was compromised in any way, he thought she was healthy. Sophie checked herself in for her planned stay, posted one cryptic message about ‘pray for me’ or some tit, and then the next post was a photo of her dead baby in the bassinet. Also, and this is the sick tit that I always think about - she filmed her stomach on Sunday night. Filmed the baby moving and posted it. The chances that she just happened to be in hospital for a planned stay and then the healthy baby was coincidentally stillborn while in there are just too remote to be plausible.
And then, of course, there are the multiple caring friends who rushed to be by her side during this who have since cut all ties to her. That speaks volumes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.