Sophie Guidolin #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread dedicated to the 1% we see of Sophie Loafie Watson Guidolin Wallace Firgaira.
Remember to always be kind baby girls.

Mod edit: is there an actual title to use? No offense but the "too boring for a title" title has been done to death on tattle, yes it always gets lots of votes but better to leave empty if there's no title. thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her on the beach with the mystery man is definitely video from her weekend away. Looks like a hotel towel wrapped around her and what is she holding keys?

Reactions: 12
Janoah just moved to the GC from Byron which is probably why he's appearing more in her stories. Of course shes trying to force the 'are you guys a couple' bs by how much she shares on insta of him

Post with another friend for a change loaf.... oh that's right... nevermind

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got massive Jake déjà vu from Janoah playing with the girls. She shared similar stories when she moved Jake in. Although back then she was parading the girls topless in just their underwear. It used to make me feel uneasy.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her little intro on her reels , The “welcome to my life” spiel, I wonder if that’s from her Tinder bio lol.

Reactions: 7
I predicted her and Janoah a wee while back. She would be loving all the comments about them and thriving off of them.

Reactions: 10
Can she lie more?
‘In the last fortnight, she’s had kids in hospital and she’s been in hospital herself and had a family member die’.
Oh ok…..

Reactions: 11
This story reply is weird. In the photo the verified tick is really big and closer to her face. It doesn’t look like that for me? Does that mean she replied to herself?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Another thread dedicated to the 1% we see of Sophie Loafie Watson Guidolin Wallace Firgaira.
Remember to always be kind baby girls.

Mod edit: is there an actual title to use? No offense but the "too boring for a title" title has been done to death on tattle, yes it always gets lots of votes but better to leave empty if there's no title. thanks :)
Well not that I am mad or anything but my suggestion did get the most votes....just sayin.

#34 - Gravesite and hospital selfies because two things that don't stop - parenting, work and life. 1+1=3.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They aren't just towels in her latest story... Pretty sure they are sheets. She doesn't even try to hide her lies any more

Reactions: 9
“The pots fell in the Paul and it’s a magnesium Paul and there’s a Paul there”. Okay darl, hardly a fitness page. It’s a soft launch OF page at best but go back to tending to the plants that you help flourish and fulfill (more like fill every orifice).

Congratulations on leaving your Paul and pricks home to go be the first girl (ohhh not like other girls lol) to go to Bunnings without a man! So independent.
Using $12 rocks on your entrance prick garden is screaming lux, but really a metaphor for your life; buying expensive large items and covering it in cheap tacky tit.

Lastly, miss “I love Drake and cream over rnb always”, duck off with your country intro. Don’t ruin a good thing with your association Sourdough starter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Incase you haven't been here long the twit has a Paul and the Paul is in the middle of the house and it's not just any Paul it's a Magnesium Paul....yeeppppp a Paul and her cactus pots fell in the Paul 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.