Sophie Guidolin #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body is actually RANK!! her boobs are actually fucked they don't sit right their completely botched she looks so top heavy out of proportion with her rest of body, her waist is soo small, her vains are popping out of arms.. her voice is fkd too, she's back on the roids or something! Back to whatever she taking to make her get that body m.

She looked so much better with more weight on her!

Reactions: 12
Who has time to do a “on this day in 2023 Loaf was doing this” ?????
about this time was when she wait baiting the HG hard. Had Andy left with his daughters for the promised trip? I know it all seemed like it happened so so fast.

Toephie. Needs its own thread title. Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s posting on Snapchat instead to keep the illusion to her insta followers that she’s staying home, working hard and oh so sick.
looks like she’s out to chase the 🍆 again
WTAF is that pose? She looks like my toddler when they need to pee!! How does she NOT see/know that she looks bleeping ridiculous?? Honestly… is she blind as well as suffering from significant mental health issues?
I just can’t with her - I feel absolutely no sympathy.
the boobs are a self inflicted thing - she’s always lied about them… she’s never worked out properly or eaten properly (knew close friends of her first husband, her and bath at the start) and she would eat tit and either barf it up or take drugs… Nath set her on a better path initially, but her ego would never let her achieve god results..
can honestly say that even from as early as 2009, she was a self-absorbed, narcissistic and tit person with a disordered view on eating, size and sexuality. Actively shaming bigger women, etc.
She should be forgotten entirely - not just for what she did to Pixie, Andrew, etc BUT also for the danger she poses to young women and girls (including her own daughters)
She is a bleeping menance

*Im sorry if this triggers any other recovering EDs.. and I hope you all know you’re worth more than a number on a scale, clothing label or diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ooh I had screenshots!
This time last year Andy with in the air. (See date stamp at top of photo)
We had had Christmas on the boat / she was so sick but jumping in the water with her fave Charlie
Hospital trips gearing up to I’m so sick don’t leave me - also Andy at a boat party same day.
Schilling Cleo Harper g strings (but then Cleo Harper girls bought her bonds undies because she was in hospital with no clean clothes or am I tripping?)
Last ditch dinner “please dont go”
Then where is Andrew “enroute to Europe for a vacay” with missing context cue Toephies Stan’s giving Andy Hell…
I’m off to bed - will see what else I have tomorrow!
---

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That baby bump is so sad to look at, poor Pixie! 😥 The absolute crap that’s about to head our way during this coming week in the lead up to the anniversary is going to be stomach churning I feel 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Bev please spill the tea. I know you might not want to but the truth about Pixie needs to be told. For Andrew and most importantly for Pixie. If you don't want to explicitly tell everyone, put an emoji to let us know. Use 🤍.

It breaks my heart seeing the baby bump.

Reactions: 17
Bev please spill the tea. I know you might not want to but the truth about Pixie needs to be told. For Andrew and most importantly for Pixie. If you don't want to explicitly tell everyone, put an emoji to let us know. Use 🤍.

It breaks my heart seeing the baby bump.
It's already been confirmed someone just needs to take it to the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In what way has it been confirmed? I mean I know its fairly clear but actually confirmed?
I don’t remember exactly but I think it was a friend of a friends of someone who was there (I believe they insinuated Trin) came on and posted confirming it. Again that could mean absolutely nothing lol unless Sophie (lol) or Andrew themselves ever come out and confirm it I’d take it with a grain of salt lol the number of people who come on here with a new account drop a bomb and you never hear from again lol

Reactions: 15
I don’t remember exactly but I think it was a friend of a friends of someone who was there (I believe they insinuated Trin) came on and posted confirming it. Again that could mean absolutely nothing lol unless Sophie (lol) or Andrew themselves ever come out and confirm it I’d take it with a grain of salt lol the number of people who come on here with a new account drop a bomb and you never hear from again lol
It's a truly fucked up thing to do. I don't doubt the crazy witch is capable of it though, along with the fact her friend ditched her soon after and her husband of course. I've read the Wiki and read here intermittently so wondered if Id missed the confirmation

Reactions: 9
It's a truly fucked up thing to do. I don't doubt the crazy witch is capable of it though, along with the fact her friend ditched her soon after and her husband of course. I've read the Wiki and read here intermittently so wondered if Id missed the confirmation
Here it is…

I definitely don’t doubt she did it lol just the confirmations we get and how they come about I’m always sceptical of !
---
Unrelated - but Happy Way hasn’t been mentioned in a little while lol… where’s the lifechanging banana bread and sleepy hot chocolate at? 🤣 She’s still listed as a collab on their website I think she will be gone soon!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Bev also has liked numerous comments on social media saying it was a termination. So she has already confirmed with us.

Reactions: 24
Kelsey's CH Collection has sold out a lot more than loafs collection on the first morning.

I was considering getting the District Sweater but it's already sold out in my size

Reactions: 6
Hi Bev!
it is gross and unethical but also legal and a choice that Loaf had taken. If media covers it as a negative piece, that just sets back the abortion and freedom to choose debate for all women. I think exposing her would be great but the repercussions in my eyes would be gross af. I could imagine all these pro-birth types jumping onto it and using it to push forward an anti abortion agenda

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely no media outlet is going to speak about loaf and her abortion and she knows this. As gross as it is it’s still her body and a women’s choice to have an abortion. She has already said that it was due to DV so absolutely no body will ever ever touch this story.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think anyone can argue about women’s choice and it’s their body - just the fact of doing it in the middle of a spiteful tantrum at 24 weeks!! 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely no media outlet is going to speak about loaf and her abortion and she knows this. As gross as it is it’s still her body and a women’s choice to have an abortion. She has already said that it was due to DV so absolutely no body will ever ever touch this story.
I was nervous to post my view and you said it so succinctly. Loaf knows she has the upper hand here. It is awful and sad for Pixie, for Andrew and for his extended family. I feel so much for them. They must all be devastated. But she can legally do it. I know someone who had a late abortion due to health reasons. It is so important that we protect the choice. Look at the US right now, joint is bloody cooked.
@Hereforthecheezels agree with you. The motivation was fucked. I am sure a lot of us are so torn 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.