Sophie Guidolin #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says her breasts are a “private area of hers”. Lol. How things have changed.
Blames Nath for her not showing the pictures… shows them anyway… has hardly stopped having them on show since they split….
---
So she had a reduction before having the boys, which you can under 18 in Aus, then had implants after feeding both as she had sacks like the rest of us…

Reactions: 10
Blames Nath for her not showing the pictures… shows them anyway… has hardly stopped having them on show since they split….
---
So she had a reduction before having the boys, which you can under 18 in Aus, then had implants after feeding both as she had sacks like the rest of us…
Don’t forget there was a car accident that caused breast issues as well. She would mention that a decade ago

Reactions: 12
Don’t forget there was a car accident that caused breast issues as well. She would mention that a decade ago
And yet didn’t mention it in either vlog update… not a murmer of it. Not even a glimpse.

Reactions: 6
The explant implant situation when she previously had the lump rupture, oh hang on sorry, maybe the time before when there was a rupture they apparently scraped her chest wall and built a mesh support system. It’s on her youtube. They have removed any trace of natural tissue and put these gazoonkas in and she can’t not have them as there would be sagging skin left if it wasn’t filled. She has said that somewhere.
---
. This one gives an interesting view. Her view. She says she can’t not have them but I beg to differ.
The other vid on implants is on her channel too.
My breasts - a private area of my life. (Are you serious)

No stutter, not even close.

Didn’t need to hear about her nipples.

Literally just showed the wound (and the scar)

Yeah 1% babes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have to say Loaf is the reason I never went ahead with getting implants. Around 2018 I was about to book in my consult too. In one of her bod facebook groups she had commented that she regretted getting them done. She also deleted the comment within minutes of it appearing. However, at the time she was known to say do your own research.

I did my own research and found out about BII and also how common capsular contracture is as well as the many other complications. Also many episode of botched.

I am really glad I didn't get myself a set and I can thank 2018 Loaf for that. Just think how many other women she could help just by using her platform and not using it for implied other actual illnesses. She could normalise implant complications and inform young impressionable girls too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to say Loaf is the reason I never went ahead with getting implants. Around 2018 I was about to book in my consult too. In one of her bod facebook groups she had commented that she regretted getting them done. She also deleted the comment within minutes of it appearing. However, at the time she was known to say do your own research.

I did my own research and found out about BII and also how common capsular contracture is as well as the many other complications. Also many episode of botched.

I am really glad I didn't get myself a set and I can thank 2018 Loaf for that. Just think how many other women she could help just by using her platform and not using it for implied other actual illnesses. She could normalise implant complications and inform young impressionable girls too.
This snake oil salesman is the reason I stopped spending money on influencer promoted products, so I guess I owe her a thank you, too :LOL:. Once she turned me off buying from brands she was sponsored by and collaborates with, it dominoed to feeling ick about influencer promoted brands in general. I hate to admit but I definitely got caught up in frivolous spending on tit I didn't need. Most of it was so poorly made, didn't work or tasted like garbage. I haven't bought a single product promoted by an influencer for over 2 years now and it still feels bleeping amazing, in addition to the money I've saved.

I actually met one of her stans in the wild recently, a lady who is going through a rough patch in her personal life. She actually referred to Sophie as the 'most gorgeous soul' because Loafie replied to her on a comment. Uh, what?! I just wanted to tell her about the people I know who ended up with disordered eating and poor mental health after working with Sophie in person. The whole 'its macros baby' stuff is all bullshit (not literally, but her spouting off about her 3 magnums and a whole pizza is, because people following her plan can't eat all that and get results). All she's doing is bleeping with people's heads when they look at her body, then see that she (aparently) eats like wacked out teenager who's got the 3am munchies, but sets strict nutrition plans for her clients. People who will never look like her no matter how strictly they follow her 'customised' meal and excercize plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This snake oil salesman is the reason I stopped spending money on influencer promoted products, so I guess I owe her a thank you, too :LOL:. Once she turned me off buying from brands she was sponsored by and collaborates with, it dominoed to feeling ick about influencer promoted brands in general. I hate to admit but I definitely got caught up in frivolous spending on tit I didn't need. Most of it was so poorly made, didn't work or tasted like garbage. I haven't bought a single product promoted by an influencer for over 2 years now and it still feels bleeping amazing, in addition to the money I've saved.

I actually met one of her stans in the wild recently, a lady who is going through a rough patch in her personal life. She actually referred to Sophie as the 'most gorgeous soul' because Loafie replied to her on a comment. Uh, what?! I just wanted to tell her about the people I know who ended up with disordered eating and poor mental health after working with Sophie in person. The whole 'its macros baby' stuff is all bullshit (not literally, but her spouting off about her 3 magnums and a whole pizza is, because people following her plan can't eat all that and get results). All she's doing is bleeping with people's heads when they look at her body, then see that she (aparently) eats like wacked out teenager who's got the 3am munchies, but sets strict nutrition plans for her clients. People who will never look like her no matter how strictly they follow her 'customised' meal and excercize plan.
This!!! ⬆ One thousand times this!!!! 🙌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I agree.

In my ED life, I would eat 2 pizzas a week or be able to eat out with friends to keep up the facade. But the rest of my days I wouldn't have eaten more than 700cal with a side of over exercising.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gosh watching that is like watching old Sarah’s Day videos. They were still disordered af but much more relatable, down to earth and natural looking. Fame from being an influencer really fucks people up

Reactions: 8
What does the last 3 digits of a phone number do? Cool, imagine if she had the entire number. Who cares. Call them and say what? Imagine taking this to the police or some pathetic agency to try and get them in trouble. You are so bleeping pathetic loaf

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does the last 3 digits of a phone number do? Cool, imagine if she had the entire number. Who cares. Call them and say what? Imagine taking this to the police or some pathetic agency to try and get them in trouble. You are so bleeping pathetic loaf
Considering how many prefixes we have in Aus and the number of different combinations the middle 3 numbers could be, I’m not even sure why she thinks that’s a flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Holy she looks so different, obvs old video but soooo different. Healthy looking and alot better.

I know some one who has 'been' with her.. and they said the tatas are beyond FKD up

Tell us more!!!!!!
---
My breasts - a private area of my life. (Are you serious)

No stutter, not even close.

Didn’t need to hear about her nipples.

Literally just showed the wound (and the scar)

Yeah 1% babes.
My breasts- private area of my life

My dead child - here have a photo

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Geez she is quite today. I wonder which 1% of her life she will show us tomorrow? The grinding of the bike seat, the botched tit, the glittery sky or maybe the 1min of parenting she does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Geez she is quite today. I wonder which 1% of her life she will show us tomorrow? The grinding of the bike seat, the botched tit, the glittery sky or maybe the 1min of parenting she does 🤣
She’s posting on Snapchat instead to keep the illusion to her insta followers that she’s staying home, working hard and oh so sick.
looks like she’s out to chase the 🍆 again

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.