Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

robbolife

VIP Member
View attachment 2338958

I hate to say that she was so pretty along the way. The one thing that bothers me aesthetically about her is why her nostrils are so large and her nose being much more upturned. What part of her cosmetic enhancements has caused this do you think?
She was actually quite ugly in the first pic before she had any enhancements. Then she became stunning with subtle work. Now she’s just become hideous and fucked her face up so much that she seems desperate to look like Jocelyn Wildenstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Rach224

Chatty Member
Surgery on what?? Where??I hate how she says these things but doesn't elaborate .. if you aren't going to say what you've had done shut up and say nothing!!

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Doing dance class at age 4 does not make you a ballerina hun . That’s like putting a few recipes on an app does not make you a qualified nutritionist or dietician for that matter ( that requires education).
Thought I was still in Sarah's Days tattle thread for a sec there 😅

• Haha

icthruBS

VIP Member
She is so stupid and makes no sense .
Everyone is asking what she is feeding them .. Dominos- probably the first sane thought she has had in a long time . Be stuffed if I’m cooking for that many boys wether I claim to be a nutritionist or not . Then to go and say it’s because they don’t charge delivery so a little bit of troll bait there ?! What the fuck does that even mean .
Also where is her oversized tshirts today , she claims they are her favorite thing to wear .
oh that’s right , when all the dads are doing drop offs “ my crop top brings all the dads to my yard”

• Haha

sourdough_flatbread

The brows. I can’t. I cannot.
She looks like a blowup doll 🤮
---
Hey Loaf , I see after you read tattle and the fact you were called out on your BOD challenge/ rip off you are now going to make the zoom calls LIVE. ( and all because you enjoyed it so much 😂
funny how the words false advertising stop you self sabotaging and do what you promised .
funny how you are charging $400pp and were going to do the bare minimum 😂
You funny !
Can’t wait for the story on how you were speaking to a friend on the phone and were discussing the zoom call and you had an epiphany so now that’s why you are going to do what you originally stated .
so many friends on the phone . All.the.time. yet none in person . Do these phone friends know of your conversations or is that why they never have names. Mmmmmm
She has no friends because she’s a cunt! Hi Loaf 🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t understand why anyone asks an influencer or anyone online really what size clothes they wear! Unless you are standing next to them in person, how can you compare your body shape/size to them based on a highly edited photo on a screen! I know most of the time they exaggerate tell us how smol they are are with their sizing but I’ve just never understood why people ask 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is she now exaggerating her height??! She looks like she has short legs to me but reckons she’s 171cm! Anyone seen her in the wild to clarify??

Last edited:
  • Haha

tin vienna

It’s awful.. I work in the industry as does my partner we see so many women in particular negatively impacted by these people, products and programs. I spend so much time re-educating women who have fallen for these narratives, and new Mums that feel like they are somehow failing because they don’t look like these women, or returning to training too soon because people like Sophie claim their programs are designed by women’s physio etc. but don’t understand we all have unique requirements.
Thank you!!
I honestly believe that people like Loaf, Kayla, etc are causing so many issues. It makes me so mad - I work in sports and health now too and it’s crazy that women and girls are turning to these people. It scares me that my daughter may find someone like this and actually listen. I hope not (and I intend to raise her with kindness, boundaries and confidence) BUT that any girls (and especially teens and new mums) feel less than or inadequate because of people like this infuriated me.
These people are more than just entertaining to watch self implode - they are dangerous.
Cunt Cob is horrendous and I hope her karma hits soon; so that her kids can have a better shot, her friends/family can heal and her ‘followers’ can start to feel better about themselves.

tryharder

VIP Member
Dang putting sterile dressings on your grotty floor you dumb ho. Not one ounce of pity, sympathy, a tear for dead Pixie when she’s referring to the only thing she cares about, a surgical scar on her body. What a cold bitch
And holding them down with her already overworked big toe 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

icthruBS

VIP Member
In her car story talking about having stitches removed , if you listen carefully she says “ instead of sitting in the low vibrational low energy thing “ 😂😂😂😂😂 what thing loaf ? If you are so aligned and expertiseddddd in the field , what is a low vibrational thing . Lol the dickhead is strong in this one .

• Haha

Msoscyq

VIP Member
View attachment 2338958

I hate to say that she was so pretty along the way. The one thing that bothers me aesthetically about her is why her nostrils are so large and her nose being much more upturned. What part of her cosmetic enhancements has caused this do you think?
The eyebrow lift was the biggest mistake. She's always had a large nose, but her other features balanced it out. Because she's fucked with them all, her nose looks worse.