Sophie Guidolin #23 One month, two months, 3 months, four. Loaf can’t keep track of her revolving door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her voice is bleeping next level annoying, I thought about why, its almost as if she is putting on a more high pitched tone, it sounds unnatural to me, prob too many roads and her balls are dropping Ala C. swaddling, needs to put on the fake voice

Reactions: 14
So she’s the only one who can have boundaries & expectations on r’ships? A father keeping a long term promise to his teenage daughter after achieving a significant milestone is not respected in Loaf’s view - because she wasn’t the centre of attention.
The victim mentality dressed as (toxic) positivity. Get the F out. A grown ass woman would have adjusted, asked & got help for the 2 weeks.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Maybe some self reflection would be a good idea Loaf, maybe ask the question why no one WANTED to help you in the 'hard times'

Lmao no one wants your crappy opinion rating system hun sports bras are low medium and high impact literally just say that 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah … nah, girl.
THEY removed YOU.
Your husband, his family, your friends who you lied to and manipulated into supporting you through a late stage abortion.
They took the trash right out to the curb.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah … nah, girl.
THEY removed YOU.
Your husband, his family, your friends who you lied to and manipulated into supporting you through a late stage abortion.
They took the trash right out to the curb.
Exactly this. She didn’t remove anyone. THEY removed her. But great job in attempting to change the narrative sis.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Even her own family have distanced themselves. I feel that after last weeks Nath gushing even he has put boundaries in place.

Reactions: 13
Haha was just coming to say the same thing about the deodorant post wtf did I just watch? So unnatural so awkward who the duck stands like that miss ballerina finger toes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ummm yeh what tha actual fuk did I just watch, deodarnt thang, omg the arched back, she's one cooked witch 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Petty, but just found her posing while applying deodorant hilarious.
Nauseating.
Her sexy little pocket rocket/nymphomaniac/hard body persona is so entrenched in her identity that it makes me wonder if she could survive without it? If she would even know who she was if, god forbid, she got into an accident that precluded her from ever being able to work out and maintain her figure again? Is there any real personality at her core that could survive her losing her looks?

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ 😂, that deodorant clip is something I could see Celeste Barber taking the piss of.

What the hell is she doing, smelling the deodorant straight after she rubs it on her smelly armpit?!?!?!

• Haha
I love at the end it's like she doesn't know what to do with her hands 🤣 and in the next slide at the end of the video as she moves the deodorant from view her areola is hanging out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Selling a bunch of her clothes on a page called “ the curated wardrobe sale” all the posts are of her so I’m guessing it’s her page
Its private?
But yes she must need $$$

Also one thing I will give her over someone like Simmo Or Kate is that she at least uses #AD so we can see it!

But... what I don't understand is how she can continue the way she does.... 🤔 Doesn't she think wow all these people saying xyz - maybe I should have a look at what I'm doing... so odd that its like she lives in her own bubble!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.