Sophie Guidolin #23 One month, two months, 3 months, four. Loaf can’t keep track of her revolving door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she doesn’t want to share in one sentence … but then outs her only 16 year old son for clearly going through something to the point she was crying and pleading on the floor? And to say that and leave people to draw their own conclusions as to what he may or may not be going through.
Piss of loaf.
You’re a real head

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So she doesn’t want to share in one sentence … but then outs her only 16 year old son for clearly going through something to the point she was crying and pleading on the floor? And to say that and leave people to draw their own conclusions as to what he may or may not be going through.
Piss of loaf.
You’re a real head
Commenting to add the first photo for anyone who can’t see her stories.
---
Right on que. Today’s word salad and PR spin.
The real MVP coming through with screenshots so I don’t have to. You deserve a banana bread and happy way smoothie!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly she needs to acknowledge her sham marriage. If she came out admitted she rushed things with Andrew and even though they were BFF for 100 years prior (LOL), they rushed the relationship and the pregnancy, and it wasn't strong enough to survive.

Obviously if she did that it would be full of lies and her version of events but admitting she made a mistake and learning from it so she does better next time - would be a step forward.

She won't though, she didn't do it with Jake, lot of vague blaming comments about the media and then like he never happened.

She'll have a new BF super fast and the whole thing will rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bet she’s pissed because we have a school mum in this group who outs the ugly Loaf for not attending school or sporting events. I also think Dr teeth has a legal team onto her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Changing schools? Assuming the boys do they aren’t in school with Charlie. I get that sometimes moving schools is necessary but it’s a bit tit that she’s moving the boys school because she was selfish. Just another time that her actions have cost her kids.

Reactions: 19
She’s such a piece of work posting that! 🙄🙄 the reason she’s not sharing everything isn’t for privacy it’s so she can fool her followers and be deceptive to spin the narrative her way! Sounds like she’s blaming Trinity and Tess for the falling out 😡 she can never see that she’s the issue, get mental help asap loaf.

Reactions: 34
How dumb does she think everyone is!! When are these so called hospital visits meant to have happened? While she was at Coachella, while she was at the gym, while she was offline for the day but posting about being offline for the day….

All of this tit is in preparation for the poor me we are going to get in the next few days leading up to Pixies due date - surely no one is still buying that it was a still birth!!!! Every person I’ve seen online who has had a stillbirth has tried to educate people about it - counting kicks, trusting your gut if something doesn’t feel right etc - she’s done NOTHING for stillbirth awareness!! That in itself screams that this wasn’t a still born!! 😡

Reactions: 37
It’s an interesting photo choice for the choice of words on it…..

Was this photo from her overseas campaign?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s such a piece of work posting that! 🙄🙄 the reason she’s not sharing everything isn’t for privacy it’s so she can fool her followers and be deceptive to spin the narrative her way! Sounds like she’s blaming Trinity and Tess for the falling out 😡 she can never see that she’s the issue, get mental help asap loaf.
All those hospital trips, you'd think she'd have been referred to an outpatient MH clinic by now...

Reactions: 20
I wonder if anyone has told her that taking a selfie in activewear is not ‘training’ and taking a selfie from bed in trackies isnt ‘working’ but okkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly she needs to acknowledge her sham marriage. If she came out admitted she rushed things with Andrew and even though they were BFF for 100 years prior (LOL), they rushed the relationship and the pregnancy, and it wasn't strong enough to survive.

Obviously if she did that it would be full of lies and her version of events but admitting she made a mistake and learning from it so she does better next time - would be a step forward.

She won't though, she didn't do it with Jake, lot of vague blaming comments about the media and then like he never happened.

She'll have a new BF super fast and the whole thing will rinse and repeat.
On top of the BS spin she perpetuates- the lack of accountability and to hide behind the “1%” facade shits me.

If she had any sense about it - she could have used the debacle to her benefit. Nothing more appealing than when people get real on the crap, take ownership for their faults & talk about the lesson learned.

Level of trust with audience sky rockets.

Working wonders for Abbie Chatfield. I’m not much of a fan and her posts today are impressive.

Reactions: 16
Funny how now she doesn’t film herself at hospital because she doesn’t want a pity party as she navigates illness when she filmed every trip to hospital when she was trying to frame Andrew for emotional abuse.
---
Everybody remembers this horseshit, you lying bleep.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.