Sophie Guidolin #23 One month, two months, 3 months, four. Loaf can’t keep track of her revolving door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well of course there's no support - her boobs are half spilling out! I have big boobs and I always wear crop tops that have a higher neck line because having my cleavage on display means less support. She's a bleeping moron.
They look like they'd be that hard they wouldn't move.
---
I don’t know why they haven’t dumped her yet - the only thing I can put it down too is that they are running out their contract with her and won’t renew it.
Depending on the T&Cs she might not have ‘breached’ her contract or it’s a potential legal battle they are not willing to take so waiting it out is the lessor of two evils
I hope for their sake that's the issue and not that they choose to keep her off their own volition.

Reactions: 14
Well of course there's no support - her boobs are half spilling out! I have big boobs and I always wear crop tops that have a higher neck line because having my cleavage on display means less support. She's a bleeping moron.
Because the profesh loaf wears an xxxxs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just died laughing…..

“The incredible Brighton sweater in BAYYYJE”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just died laughing…..

“The incredible Brighton sweater in BAYYYJE”
She’s such a bogan
Guyyyyyyssss it’s a big big big vibe 😂 I can’t even articulate 😵💫🤯🙄😖
Guuuuyyyyyssss the Brahhhlet is a bit longer, shorter more rooouuuuunnnded here and it’s more supported here 🤦🏼‍♀️

Loaf 🍞 Quick Question 🙋🏼‍♀️
you say the ‘soul’ leggings are you favourite is that bc you don’t have a soul so you may as well wear it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watched a bit of the try on. It pains me when people talk into their phone that's over their face and do it all in a mirror. Set up a tripod ffs.

Reactions: 9
Watched a bit of the try on. It pains me when people talk into their phone that's over their face and do it all in a mirror. Set up a tripod ffs.
She makes the absolute bare minimum of effort with every paid promotion she does. My pain point is her filthy Lust makeup bottles. They look like she fished them out of the rubbish bin. It would take 5 seconds of extra effort but the lazy cow can’t even be bothered to wipe them down before filming. She loves her money but can’t be fucked to work for it, apparently. Everything is half-assed.

Reactions: 16
duck she's so shaky in this!
She totally got in trouble for the 6/10 comment now backpedalling 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.