Sophie Guidolin #19 Yep our girl can’t do maths but she can do people from MAFS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not a fan of the nails. They look like old lady nails with that colour.

Reactions: 6
Sophie’s hairdresser cousin follows this new guy so maybe he is a friend/family friend.
Because I can’t believe that after everything that went down she’d have a new man already, stay single for a good year or two and focus on your children!

She also posted waking up with one of the twins, so surely if this is a new man, she hasn’t introduced them and on holiday together already!
You’re giving her way too much credit. Way too much.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear.. Sophie's favorite subject.
Giving old Loafie a run for her money on the irrelevant captions. Should read: Excuse me while I feign intelligence, because I'm really just here to eye duck myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Moved this thread and the new one to the right forum, please always report if someone messes up and we'll fix it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.