Sophie Guidolin #18 Fresh lips, Tori Spelling tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Jessical_sol ditched her scamming photographer husband, the dude of Schembri - he owes people $$$ and photos. I feel like there’s a class action there. Kira from Masterchef is another one, Rebecca Neale as well. Then there’s the Doterra girls who are also NLP trained Red Pill Women 😳
Jess was asking for breast milk on insta last week for a friend. The milk had to come from someone who shared the same values and not be vaxxed. Lol.
Didn’t Rebecca Neale just have a baby? Pretty sure her name is Golden (you can’t make this up)
[/QUOTE]
Yeah and the breast milk was for her baby!

Reactions: 1
Here is a post from around September 22 - the picture with this caption is one of her drinking a green smoothie next to one of the twins.
Here you can see she’s spouting a lot of drivel with terrible spelling, grammar and punctuation - including the 5 people in your circle crap.
Of note is that they’ve supposedly limited the twins’ circle to 8 people which I honestly just find really sad. I personally think children should at least be exposed to lots of different peers and even adults where it’s safe to do so hey are available eg grandparents who live close by etc to help them develop their social-emotional skills.

My favourite point though is that they don’t ‘cotton wall’ their girls 😂

*edited my spelling/grammar 😂 which is the least SG could do on her posts seeing as she posts this tit for a living.
I love how she cracks on about their circle and importance of formative years… yet will flog her daughters on the internet, film their school assemblies, film doing their hair before school for ads, chase them through the house laughing about how wet from football they are… but yes let’s limit their circle to 8. Oh, and the internet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I love how she cracks on about their circle and importance of formative years… yet will flog her daughters on the internet, film their school assemblies, film doing their hair before school for ads, chase them through the house laughing about how wet from football they are… but yes let’s limit their circle to 8. Oh, and the internet 🤦🏼‍♀️
And turns up to school assembly half naked

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I have no recollection of ever doing this in ballet. It was always heels down to a grande plié
Anyone else that danced or dances do this? I’ve got a good decade on loaf (husband and friends think she must be at least 45-55 though given the work she’s had done)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok…. I think loaf should get a round of applause for fitting size 12 kids belts skirts…
I think that’s what she is expecting?? A round of applause 👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I am beyond disgusted more than ever before - flexing you fit into size 12 kids clothing is absolutely foul. For a health and fitness professional that is so damaging to post I am honestly fuming more about this than anything else she has done. Don’t preach that your hear to help women and then brag about that like it’s a positive… I bleeping ate her now she should NEVER have been blessed with a daughter/a they’re going to grow up with the worst body image issues with her

• Sick
Reactions: 36
There was a comment on her latest workout reel and as I clicked it pooffff like magic it was not there to read. I wonder if said commenter was asking if the 130kg hip thrusts are in the bod pp level 1…
---
Hmmm thats quick growth if only a couple of weeks…
---
And only started tracking macros too…

Reactions: 7
I am beyond disgusted more than ever before - flexing you fit into size 12 kids clothing is absolutely foul. For a health and fitness professional that is so damaging to post I am honestly fuming more about this than anything else she has done. Don’t preach that your hear to help women and then brag about that like it’s a positive… I bleeping ate her now she should NEVER have been blessed with a daughter/a they’re going to grow up with the worst body image issues with her
When I had a full blown mental breakdown from my narc ex, long story we don’t need… I went from a size 10-12 to a size 4 women’s which was a size 12 kids. I had lost my period, I didn’t eat for days in a row and when I did it was barely anything. This is sure as tit not a bleeping flex.
I was sick… and so unhealthy. This coming from a ‘health and fitness professional’ is actually bleeping negligent and foul.
she needs to be shut down.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I can fit a size 12 kids but that’s because I’m shorter than 150cm. I don’t brag about it though, I find it embarrassing.
She really does have disordered thinking when it comes to her weight, she’s so insecure

Reactions: 19
Loafy is whingeing about no arse now omg this witch is to much, and Tessy has got her arse all out over Insta....love love love 😝

Reactions: 11
Never thought I’d say this but not even ashy bines (worst influencer ever IMO) would EVER brag about fitting into a GIRLS size 12 skirt. This witch is absolutely cooked; someone needs to send that to dutchminty and a lot of the influencer accounts; not influencer updates she’s too busy crawling up their asses

Reactions: 32
Loafy is whingeing about no arse now omg this witch is to much, and Tessy has got her arse all out over Insta....love love love 😝
Tessa with her ass out and ‘back to old tricks..’. Wait for the OF promotion again. Pretty sure she is single again.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.