Sophie Guidolin #18 Fresh lips, Tori Spelling tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess Dyer. She worked for Sophie. I mentioned a few comments ago that it looks like Sophie & Tess don’t follow her anymore. I assume Jess has seen the light and resigned.
Thank you! I stopped following SG for a while so lost track of her staff members lol. What ever happened to that assistant she had that always sung on her stories 😂

Reactions: 3
Every time people ask or wonder what happened to her previous love bombed bff , she harps on about the 5 people thing. She is trying to imply she dumped them as she can only properly invest in 5 friendships. To cover up these friends dropped her! Like ash, like Elyse, like past PAs/ friends, like Trin now.
She also tries to subtly imply she cut out toxic people. When in actual fact they cut out the toxic person - her!
Nailed it! And then refers to her four friends asking her deep questions this morning 😂😂😂 Who are these four mates, Loaf? Your children?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have the urge to message all the brands she works with and ask them how they can work with someone so unstable and awful and what a terrible ambassador for their brand they have. Her actions and values reflect on them. She’s making me extra angry

Reactions: 10
Here is a post from around September 22 - the picture with this caption is one of her drinking a green smoothie next to one of the twins.
Here you can see she’s spouting a lot of drivel with terrible spelling, grammar and punctuation - including the 5 people in your circle crap.
Of note is that they’ve supposedly limited the twins’ circle to 8 people which I honestly just find really sad. I personally think children should at least be exposed to lots of different peers and even adults where it’s safe to do so hey are available eg grandparents who live close by etc to help them develop their social-emotional skills.

My favourite point though is that they don’t ‘cotton wall’ their girls 😂

*edited my spelling/grammar 😂 which is the least SG could do on her posts seeing as she posts this tit for a living.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Here is a post from around September 22 - the picture with this caption is one of her drinking a green smoothie next to one of the twins.
Here you can see she’s spouting a lot of drivel with terribly spelling, grammar and punctuation - including the 5 people in your circle crap.
Of note is that they’ve supposedly limited the twins’ circle to 8 people which I honestly just find really sad. I personally think children should at least be exposed to lots of different peers and adults where it’s safe to and they are available eg grandparents who live close by etc to help them develop their social-emotional skills.
Well Nath must’ve had no one from his perspective to have as one of the 8 because she had enough boyfies and husbands to fill the spots remaining after the two brothers…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here you can see she’s spouting a lot of drivel with terribly spelling, grammar and punctuation - including the 5 people in your circle crap.
Of note is that they’ve supposedly limited the twins’ circle to 8 people which I honestly just find really sad. I personally think children should at least be exposed to lots of different peers and adults where it’s safe to and they are available eg grandparents who live close by etc to help them develop their social-emotional skills.
Considering the revolving door of men in Loaf’s life, we came to the conclusion this had to be a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have the urge to message all the brands she works with and ask them how they can work with someone so unstable and awful and what a terrible ambassador for their brand they have. Her actions and values reflect on them. She’s making me extra angry
I wouldn’t stop you 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I predict Loaf will actually start following that account or post things from it. Fits her MO
---

Yeah maybe if she was Byron way there’s be paps but good old Kingy, Caba and Potty……don’t think so either.
---

I think the thread was 10 plus years ago 🤪
---

Yep our girl can’t do maths but she can do people from MAFS
🥺 i have the actual one now soz.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.