Sophie Guidolin #18 Fresh lips, Tori Spelling tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
42D54BD8-2BD3-455F-93D9-D61721AE7E4E.jpeg

Sophie’s priority is always Sophie and her whole life appears to be lived in service to finding the next indulgence that will satiate her. Can anyone remember an occurrence where she prioritized her children’s well-being over her own gratification?

- - - - -

Thanks for the new thread!

Reactions: 15
I am a blended family - one child from a previous relationship and one child from my marriage.
My husband knows that, even now, if my first child was unhappy in our situation then our relationship would be over - not because I favour my eldest over my youngest but because in that situation my youngest could still have two happy parents who live separately and a happy childhood, whereas my eldest wouldn't have a happy childhood living in a situation they weren't happy with.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who has a screenshot and can date the screenshot - the one where Kai sent loaf a message saying “stay safe” and she was all “oh my kid is so sweet”
I think that would add to timeline construction - but that screenshot also would unfortunately help Loaf add to any DV claims which really seems like she will go down

Kai’s Snapchat. Wow. Sophie your kid wants the TRUTH out there and the truth is and you said it yourself you are a yes Mum that gave your kids no boundaries because it was your number one value first - freedom - so yes of course you can do that, have that etc. Andrew enforced rules and demanded respect and your son didn’t like it.

I agree Andrew would have said don’t dare bring drugs into the house or come home under the influence. Having girls is so different to girls.
If your parents give you too much leeway as a teen then you do try drugs - speaking as someone who grew up on the GC and had tried it all by age 16 (except sticking a needle in my arm, nobody in that circle did that and I shudder to think would I have tried it if they did?)
When I look back though I’m glad I tried it then, because I have friends who tried it later in life, 20’s, 30’s and now in our 40’s and some have serious addictions - because as adults we have money. As a teen we didn’t.
I make our kids watch documentaries on drugs and alcoholism - they are old enough to comprehend and definitely at the age that it’s going to be offered any day (for at least one child anyway) They like the eye opener, are actually horrified at how things are cooked and the appearance of people’s teeth etc and are so health conscious. My style of parenting isn’t for anyone but we don’t hide anything from our kids, they have a very firm grasp on reality vs social media etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Iron fusion helped heaps and immediate uptake! Running again. Oh hang on she ran while pregnant too. She is a pruffeshnal athelate. Kai obvs went back to Daves rather than the GC/Kingy. It will be a better environment for him.

• Haha
No love lost between the Firgaira and SG then. I love love love this 😂

Lol Sophie I don't do ANY cardio. She's pretty good at the pivot too

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.