Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. I don't think sex before marriage would of been something they believe in, but I do think thier relationship is much more of a companionship
Agreed. I don’t think they’re very active in the bedroom department. Kinda shows since they haven’t even got a bed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who knows? Maybe they’ve both got rrleally kinky, dirty sides to them and they’re at it like rabbits?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I unsubscribed the day that they did that Beaverbrooks ad, where Sophie got a nice shiny new engagement ring with a bigger diamond for free and seemingly shoved the one dave bought for her in the back of a drawer. that whole video is a cringefest, and i feel sorry for dave because he would obviously go along with anything to make her happy.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes that was stupid, especially when surely they could of done an ad buying their wedding rings there (which they obviously didn't do.)

Reactions: 1
“Oh thaaaank you Soph, yer so amazing! my amazing wife! .. no, no chip! Get off daddy’s leg!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don't buy into the 'no sex before marriage' thing. Just cos Sophie looks and acts innocent, doesn't make it so. They share a bed, have lived together for years. Neither are religious in any shape or form! I see that theory as a bit of a reach tbh
I could possibly buy into it purely because I cannot imagine the two of them having sex EVER. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is something else I don't get about them. They certainly don't give the vibe that they're a very physical couple yet Sophie thinks she's going to get pregnant quickly and in quick succession. She's no Einstein but even she must realise there may be an issue ... or they'll maybe just use a turkey baster I guess ...

Reactions: 3
I unsubscribed the day that they did that Beaverbrooks ad, where Sophie got a nice shiny new engagement ring with a bigger diamond for free and seemingly shoved the one dave bought for her in the back of a drawer. that whole video is a cringefest, and i feel sorry for dave because he would obviously go along with anything to make her happy.
In fairness, I think she wears her original engagement ring on her right hand.

I do agree they should have used the AD for their wedding rings though, but perhaps they'd already bought them?

In fairness, I think she wears her original engagement ring on her right hand.

I do agree they should have used the AD for their wedding rings though, but perhaps they'd already bought them?
I doubt it, don’t they leave everything till the last minute?! I bet they were both late on the wedding day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is something else I don't get about them. They certainly don't give the vibe that they're a very physical couple yet Sophie thinks she's going to get pregnant quickly and in quick succession. She's no Einstein but even she must realise there may be an issue ... or they'll maybe just use a turkey baster I guess ...

Sophie might think the stork actually does bring the baby once Dave gives her a special hug.
And they do hug on camera, he’s even kissed her on the cheek 😐 any day now.
It’s like a fairytale.

Reactions: 5
I have absolutely no problem with Dave's weight, it's his business. What I do have a problem with is his obsessive calorie counting one minute (remember when he got really stressed because they only had very low calorie yoghurt in the supermarket not super low calorie yoghurt) then literally the next minute he's ploughing through what looked like a whole pack of white chocolate Coco pops in the biggest bowl known to man. I mean, what is the point? Why not just eat like a normal person instead of this weird obsessive calorie counting one minute and binge eating the next? It's not a healthy way to be. And has anyone ever seen either of them eat fruit or veg ...or just anything that isn't beige?!

Reactions: 11
Sophie might think the stork actually does bring the baby once Dave gives her a special hug.
And they do hug on camera, he’s even kissed her on the cheek 😐 any day now.
It’s like a fairytale.
She won’t take a pregnancy test, birds will fly through her window and tell her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have absolutely no problem with Dave's weight, it's his business. What I do have a problem with is his obsessive calorie counting one minute (remember when he got really stressed because they only had very low calorie yoghurt in the supermarket not super low calorie yoghurt) then literally the next minute he's ploughing through what looked like a whole pack of white chocolate Coco pops in the biggest bowl known to man. I mean, what is the point? Why not just eat like a normal person instead of this weird obsessive calorie counting one minute and binge eating the next? It's not a healthy way to be. And has anyone ever seen either of them eat fruit or veg ...or just anything that isn't beige?!
And the fact at Christmas/Easter Sophie’s mum was making different dinners for him and he had to go shopping for sweet potato mash instead of normal mash 🤔 because of his diet.....
Yet he can inhale ice cream, chocolate eggs and biscuits in a minute.

Reactions: 6
And the fact at Christmas/Easter Sophie’s mum was making different dinners for him and he had to go shopping for sweet potato mash instead of normal mash 🤔 because of his diet.....
Yet he can inhale ice cream, chocolate eggs and biscuits in a minute.
Exactly!! If I was Sophie's mum I wouldn't be pandering to that nonsense. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.