Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo obvious! She must have seen brogie Tate’s got a free trip to Disney so I guess she thinks it’s her turn next!

Call me old fashioned, but whatever happened to going on holiday and paying for it yourself?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I definitely think it was a beg.

She's seen Jade and Brogan get them the last couple of years and think it's her turn.

Reactions: 4
I definitely think it was a beg.

She's seen Jade and Brogan get them the last couple of years and think it's her turn.
To be fair I think Sophie and Dave would be pretty good brand ambassadors. They both genuinely like Disney for a start unlike some of the others. It boils my piss to see Brogie and BM get freebies when they've actually got jack all interest in Disney. They've just jumped on the bandwagon for some free holidays. At least we know both Sophie and Dave are genuine Disney fans.

Reactions: 2
Isn't she a qualified teacher? Has she ever explained why she didn't go into that in the end? Sorry I must of missed that if she has

Reactions: 1
Teacher training is bloody hard work and we all know how Sophie feels about hard work ... I can't remember if she actually qualified in the end, she has referred to that time of her life as super stressful. I guess that's why she never went into teaching?

Reactions: 3
She qualified and was offered a job, however turned it all down and went to London to live with Dave.

She has mentioned it before and said her family weren't happy about it.

Fair enough if you decide something isn’t for you but with a full teacher training qualification she could have easily got jobs as a teaching assistant but she’s been jumping between weird jobs that she seems to hate for years... so weird

Teacher training is bloody hard work and we all know how Sophie feels about hard work ... I can't remember if she actually qualified in the end, she has referred to that time of her life as super stressful. I guess that's why she never went into teaching?

I think Sophie envisaged teaching as being paid to chat to cute kids about Disney. She overlooked that it actually requires consistent hard work, discipline and the ability to impart knowledge.

P.S. Bet she fancied herself as a "Miss. Honey from Matilda"-type :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Sophie envisaged teaching as being paid to chat to cute kids about Disney. She overlooked that it actually requires consistent hard work, discipline and the ability to impart knowledge.

P.S. Bet she fancied herself as a "Miss. Honey from Matilda"-type :ROFLMAO:
Yup, the three things Sophie is 100% tit at: hard work, discipline and imparting knowledge.

I'm really surprised she got offered a job and turned it down after spending all that time and money getting that qualification. Could they not continue to do long distance ?

I'm really surprised she got offered a job and turned it down after spending all that time and money getting that qualification. Could they not continue to do long distance ?
Or it was a convenient excuse to turn down the job because deep down she knew it would be too much like hard work. I agree that she went into Teacher Training thinking it was all about dressing up as unicorns and singing along to Disney songs. A million miles from reality.

Teacher training itself is miles away from the actual job itself anyway. I do it every day and it’s so much harder than my training ever was! I can see she’d struggle to keep up that and YouTube - there wouldn’t be enough hours in the day.

Side note to the person asking why
didn’t she get a TA job. Depending on the school Being a teacher and doing a ta job sucks - you get paid pennies and are sometimes expected to do more than a TA normally would cause you’re a qualified teacher. I basically worked as a part time teacher whilst being paid 5K for the year when I did it. So I don’t blame her.

Teacher training itself is miles away from the actual job itself anyway. I do it every day and it’s so much harder than my training ever was! I can see she’d struggle to keep up that and YouTube - there wouldn’t be enough hours in the day.

Side note to the person asking why
didn’t she get a TA job. Depending on the school Being a teacher and doing a ta job sucks - you get paid pennies and are sometimes expected to do more than a TA normally would cause you’re a qualified teacher. I basically worked as a part time teacher whilst being paid 5K for the year when I did it. So I don’t blame her.
Isn't she working as a TA currently?

Yup, that's what I thought. I was also thinking about when she turned down that job to be with Dave, there's a national shortage of teachers. So if she'd actually wanted to be a teacher she could have got a job in London. But instead she had a string of low paid part time jobs.

Isn't she working as a TA currently?
I didn’t know that. Someone asked further up why didn’t she get a TA job. Or maybe I read it wrong.

Living in London she could probably have a teacher job in no time. I’m up north and currently job searching and there isn’t a shortage here - so I can understand when she was at home. But she’d have no problem in and around London.

I think it must be quite embarrassing for her to being working as a TA knowing that she should/could be a teacher. It's like being a qualified vet and choosing to work as a vet nurse. She could earn good money as a teacher but just can't be arsed with a challenge or anything that resembles hard work. I feel like she's just coasted her way through her 20s not really achieving much. I guess some people aren't very career driven but I think in her case its just laziness?

Reactions: 5
I think it must be quite embarrassing for her to being working as a TA knowing that she should/could be a teacher. It's like being a qualified vet and choosing to work as a vet nurse. She could earn good money as a teacher but just can't be arsed with a challenge or anything that resembles hard work. I feel like she's just coasted her way through her 20s not really achieving much. I guess some people aren't very career driven but I think in her case its just laziness?
Could be laziness but this could also be due to crippling anxiety or her lack of motivation may be due to a fear of failure? Or it could simply be because she is bone idle. You decide!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.