Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get that either the only time me and partner do that is if one of us is on a late shift
They have no relationship , it really is just all for show
I always eat dinner with my husband and child at the table and at the same time
I always say no devices either as the trmhree of us sit and chat about our day
However, unlike those two we work and are not with each other the whole day so it’s the first time in a day we all get to be together

Right so I’ve actually just rewatched !! Cos I can’t sleep
So he talks about the crocs and shoes us him wearing them then says he will work something out and get appropriate gym shoes but you can see when he’s putting the band under the bench that he then has red trainers on
Why did he not include in the video that he changed shoes ? They are so weird !!
and how does Barney have all those clothes when he wears like 2 outfits

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
You’d think the big guy would want to show off his extravagant purchase. How can they get overwhelmed with ANYTHING at the moment? They are home 24/7. Why is Barneys clothing in such carnage. Why doesn’t he have a high chair and yet they are spending money like it’s going out of fashion
£1500 lumpy loaf
£175 shoes for dave
£50 on planners for them both
£20 on protein powder for Soaf
£20 on some random storage boxes
The list goes on and on!! And what does Barney get? A bedroom without a curtain or blind. Very few toys. They clearly aren’t even reading to him
(Why a baby needs a bleeping Library I’ll never understand) I’m sorry but anyone can see they are deluded at being very basic parents. More focus on their dog then their own baby boy.

For two unemployed layabouts, they clearly aren’t doing too bad. Unless it’s all debt debt debt.....

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m willing to bet barneys room has looked like that for days, the amount of clothes they have for him and don’t use! Probably easier to get what’s fresh out of the dryer than it is to walk to his room and look in the drawers for an outfit 😫

Reactions: 13
You’d think the big guy would want to show off his extravagant purchase. How can they get overwhelmed with ANYTHING at the moment? They are home 24/7. Why is Barneys clothing in such carnage. Why doesn’t he have a high chair and yet they are spending money like it’s going out of fashion
£1500 lumpy loaf
£175 shoes for dave
The list goes on and on!! And what does Barney get? A bedroom without a curtain or blind. Very few toys. They clearly aren’t even reading to him
(Why a baby needs a bleeping Library I’ll never understand) I’m sorry but anyone can see they are deluded at being very basic parents. More focus on their dog then their own baby boy.

For two unemployed layabouts, they clearly aren’t doing too bad. Unless it’s all debt debt debt.....
I agree with you on everything but the books I've read to my lb since he was newborn now at three he climbs out of bed to get a book and reads to his soft teddies before he goes to sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope they make the most of their extravagant spending cos I don’t think they’ll be able to do it for long.

Dave with the ridiculously expensive trainers is just pathetic and proves everything is for show. He’s gone from bloody crocs to them? What is wrong with a pair of cheaper trainers? Let’s face it he doesn’t really do that much working out. Soph will be jealous and have to buy more expensive ones for her walk now.

As much as I don’t like him it’s good he’s losing weight. He must have lost a really decent amount the last couple of weeks. I just worry about when he has a bad day and gives it all up. Needs to be in better shape for Barney.

Reactions: 7
The problem with dave buying those trainers is now people are just going to have even more amo to challenge them if they bring out another sob fest video and pin.
Can't plead poverty with £175 trainers on dave

The problem with dave buying those trainers is now people are just going to have even more amo to challenge them if they bring out another sob fest video and pin.
Can't plead poverty with £175 trainers on dave
I agree but also I bet they are on Klarna because I hope they can’t actually afford such an extravagant purchase! 😂

Reactions: 9
Disgusted they STILL don’t even have blinds in barneys room. I am about to move house next week and although we’re a bit strapped for cash atm we’ve already had someone out to measure and have the blinds ordered because we need them???

But nah, keep ordering protein powder and stuff soaf that you really don’t bleeping need. And 200 pound trainers Dave. Disgraceful

£1500 lumpy loaf
£175 shoes for dave

Again agree on everything apart from the books, books are essential development for babies from birth. We have one of the lowest literacy rates, when children reach school age, in Europe. If only they read those books to Barney rather than just having them for show !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is exactly my point, it’s amazing to have books but they are hardly any ones for babies that he can touch and feel and explore. They are for show on a bookcase next to a lumpy loaf. They used to show them reading to him (although highly annoying) did at least show some engagement with their boy. Shelves full of books but the boy doesn’t have the basics like a high chair..... very odd family.

Reactions: 4
I know some Mum's really struggle with moving their baby into their own room and get really emotional about it. I felt like the weird one in my mum group because it didn't bother me and we just did it.

I can't see Sophie being emotional about it, I think it's just because he's not sleeping well and she doesn't want to be up and down to his room all night. I bet they don't even have a baby monitor yet either.

They could at least put him in his cot for naps and get him used to it.

I know you're supposed to always have your baby sleeping in the same room as you until 6 months but my baby napped in his cot from about 4 months old because he outgrew his moses basket. We had the baby monitor and at first I would stay upstairs and clean so I wasn't far. They're in a bungalow and Barney has been napping alone in his snuzpod in their room for a while now so he could have been napping in his cot in his room.
Oh yes of course all mums/babies deal with it differently. I didn’t mean that because he’s 6 months, he should be out of their room.
However, he’s too big for his Snuzpod and now he can roll over by himself it’s not very safe. They don’t have the Snuzpod attached to the bed, they use it stand alone (no shade there, that’s how I use mine with my son).
I honestly think they’re reluctant to put him on his room because Chip sleeps in there.

Reactions: 5
I have some notes from tonight’s slog.

Soaf has got on the Fat Man Protein Scoop craze (completely unenecessary) and treated herself to some beef collagen powder and luxury almond butter that costs £6.99 (could’ve got it for less than £2 at Aldi).

She says “I can’t believe how much there’s still left to do” despite not having a job and having her husband with her 24/7, who also doesn’t have a job.

Dave made some disgusting slop for Chip which actually reminded me of vomit. DOGS DON’T NEED COOKED FOOD.

Soaf says Barney’s bath toys are ‘the best things we’ve bought him’. Wrong - the ONLY things you’ve bought him!

Owl eyes fake onion tears

Stinking five day old stew so pleased with herself! Handling the dog whilst preparing food!

The loaf is now a £1500 clothes horse

Put some clothes away... ‘well done Soaf’ Slave says.
£1500 clothes horse made me howl with laughter 😂😂😂😂

I was so grossed out by chips dinner and also that she cooks chicken and continues to eat it for 5!!!!! Days 🤮

Home gym 🤣🤣 I have more equipment and I'm using my living room currently
Stil hasn’t put those scraps in the bin, lazy dick

Reactions: 10
I am up to the what Barney got for Christmas and Sophie says the Thats Not My... books are for developing adjectives 😂😭 stopppppp!!

• Haha
I don’t know a single soul who makes one meal and eats it for 5 days
I would understand if they maybe had to go to a food bank and that was the best way of using the ingredients
But I just don’t understand why she would do that ?? Make a bleeping meal everyday or batch cook 5 meals on a Sunday
She is just so bizarre and teaching Barney terrible food habits!! The both of them are ... their relationship with food is a disgrace at their age and with a baby

Reactions: 13
I agree with you on everything but the books I've read to my lb since he was newborn now at three he climbs out of bed to get a book and reads to his soft teddies before he goes to sleep
Same I read to my son from a baby too. I remember his first Christmas I got him some books - one was a padded one he could chew too - and his dad asked why I was getting a baby books, he said I was going to ‘turn him into a geek’ like me. I retorted that no, not a geek but that he WOULD be literate and would complete school...unlike him.

My son is now 11, LOVES books still and has quite a library going on. He requests a couple books every Christmas and through the year he may get more, he loves picking one out at the airport when we go on holiday too (remember those days 🤣🤣). He has a VERY extensive vocabulary for a child his age, and I get much praise of him from his teachers on his reading and writing skills. He has made little comic books in the past.

His dad has not been around the last 8 years and no doubt if he was he’d be scathing about this. I however am proud as punch of my little ‘geek’.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Right so I’ve actually just rewatched !! Cos I can’t sleep
So he talks about the crocs and shoes us him wearing them then says he will work something out and get appropriate gym shoes but you can see when he’s putting the band under the bench that he then has red trainers on
Why did he not include in the video that he changed shoes ? They are so weird !!
and how does Barney have all those clothes when he wears like 2 outfits
good spot!

just more evidence that he is pasting together birs of workouts to make out its all done at the same time 🙄

Dave defo doesn’t need proper weightlifting trainers 😂 he’s also still a proper beginner, a pair of vans/converse style trainers would’ve done for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.