Sophie Cachia #6 Ponte pants and unhinged rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol ok whatever, putting your kids to bed in their Little A’s uniform isn’t the worst thing but isn’t there a safety pin on Flossy’s shirt pinning a number/tag?! So safe 😂 Stabby stabby while you sleepy sleepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The famous journalist/author still doesn’t know that vs is a contraction of the word ‘versus’ and that ‘verse’ and ‘versing’ are absolutely not words in the way she uses them. I swear I’d demand a refund from PEGS if I were her parents; too much time bullying other students, not enough time paying any attention in English.
I wonder if her bullying actually appears in the upcoming book????

Reactions: 3
Lol ok whatever, putting your kids to bed in their Little A’s uniform isn’t the worst thing but isn’t there a safety pin on Flossy’s shirt pinning a number/tag?! So safe 😂 Stabby stabby while you sleepy sleepy.
My daughter could dress her self aged 2.5. Shoes, socks and even brush her own teeth. Maybe work on your parenting you lazy duck Sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, so the Snooze #ad was pre-filmed. Maddie just drove home from Bendigo? When she got home the dogs were there. Looks like the same house Soph was living at...
Sophie and kids living at her mums house?

Reactions: 2
Only sisters send pictures of their kids sleeping...

That's fine, but you've then violated their privacy by sharing them sleeping to the masses. And this comes after saying you'd never post about your kids, they get paid for their time etc - clearly was all a lie.

The photo comparison is cute, but it's private. Don't show everyone that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I felt uncomfortable seeing the picture of two children sleeping. Why did she post it. To prove she is close to this sister and they don’t dislike her. I would be so pissed if my sister posted my daughter sleeping

Reactions: 10
Which one is it smoph? Mum lazy hack of the year sleep in little aths clothes including their pinned name or sleeping in a t-shirt? Or is the t shirt from another night but you just want to pretend you and your sis have the best bond you just share pics of sleeping babies??? Cos that white t-shirt looked very similar to your photoshoot earlier that morning (or mid morning) when Florence the exhausted child was still asleep at 10

🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder who was the mastermind behind the kitchen design?

Such a great idea to have a fridge opening up into the main thoroughfare through the house.🤣🤣
The kitchen looks small for such a tall person. What an odd design.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes sisters share photos of their kids sleeping but only one then puts the photos online for a world of perverts to see.

No wonder they love Sophie so much.

Reactions: 10
Speaking of ELs fungal infection or her body issues and I’m not being mean serious question not to start bitching please the op she had when Alove left that was a tummy tuck? Maybe that played up when she went to hospital
Check her thread!

• Heart
I think that’s foul and saves a maximum of 2 minutes.
I actually have my own hack I use in similar situations to this.
I put my kids to bed at reasonable hour so they wake up before 10am, and therefore have time to eat/get dressed/brush their teeth before we have to leave the house.
#lifechanging

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I put my kids to bed at reasonable hour so they wake up before 10am, and therefore have time to eat/get dressed/brush their teeth before we have to leave the house.
#lifechanging
Exactly. She isn't doing it as a time saving hack. No mother has as much time on their hands as our Soph. It's pure laziness. Slovenly pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#lifechanging
tit! What would I have done without you letting me know. So grateful or this life changing hack 🙏🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.