Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazza Snarki

I think that’s foul and saves a maximum of 2 minutes.
I actually have my own hack I use in similar situations to this.
I put my kids to bed at reasonable hour so they wake up before 10am, and therefore have time to eat/get dressed/brush their teeth before we have to leave the house.
#lifechanging

• Haha
Reactions: 74

savefloss

VIP Member
Sophie Cachia #7 Everything She Touches Turns to Shit, 2022 is the pits, especially for her pancake tits

( I have no idea how to make a new thread 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
TLDR We find Soph ill with gastro and co sleeping with her children to spread her germs faster than EmmyLou’s fungal infection. Nevertheless she was able to show us what the ponte pants look like, oddly while she was pant-less.

Thanks to @SmallDickEnergy for the thread title. You earned 37 votes and a pair of ponte pants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Sophie’s attempts to pregnancy-bait with her recent posing and trips to hospital etc etc really do expose the lie that she originally got notoriety from. Her very first blog post was about her ‘miracle baby’ and how her PCOS made the chance of conceiving almost impossible and that becoming a ‘young mummy’ wasn’t in her plans but knowing how impossible getting pregnant was ever going to be for her she chose to continue the pregnancy.

Then she had another kid with relative ease and is now so confident in her ability to conceive she’s dedicating her book to her future children. Does she have amnesia? Her WHOLE brand was her miracle, one in a million baby with Bobby. Now she’s suddenly some effortless potential baby making machine? Anyone who thinks she’s only become horrible and was once relatable needs to remember that every since she’s had a mouth to talk and fingers to type she’s been a hardcore full of shit pathological liar who could not keep her stories straight if her life depended on it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

AJAYA

VIP Member
pretty confident she not a natural swimmer and should def get lessons, your one and one private class is not enough.
im over SC trying to talk up flossy like she's some out of the ordinary naturally gifted giant baby
my child is a month older the flossy, can speak properly, write, ABC's , 123's , own name , dress self, swim........ so can most the other preps in the classroom.
there is nothing speical about flossy.
Yeah, I bet your child doesn't tell their sibling to fuckoff though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t really like to snark on Maddie but that dress.. what the actual F. Its like the Wish version of a Dancing With The Stars costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
RECAP:

Engaged
Gifted thrift ring
Floss says F U
Poos ponte pants
Crispy fried hair
No invites
Crocodile tears
Leaves kids
Wears Ossie Ostrich outfit
Licks lipsticks
Father in law dislike
Bobby pirate earrings
Maddie career going backwards
Survivor failure
Lies galore
Nanny is sister to kids
Rewrites history

• Haha
Reactions: 32

savefloss

VIP Member
B4F8ABB6-A802-4EE7-8419-355650B03319.jpeg
Can someone with subscription please copy paste
I am sure herald sun reporters are getting content from us 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Not sure why anyone would defend Maddie - she has had a far greater insight into Sophie’s ruthless selfishness in being dumped for AK then suddenly being ‘the one’ when AK moved to the UK. She knows first hand what a piece of shit Sophie is and still is in there balls and all. She does the ridiculous scare cam shit, laughs hysterically at her partner being scared by a bird, got faux angry over people on survivor playing the game as you’d expect them to - she is 100% as big of a fuckwit as Sophie is. The fact that before she had much of a profile she dressed better bla bla just means that all this trash now was waiting to come out, she just didn’t have the access to the awful dresses and revolting makeup she does now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

grifter

VIP Member
Also, Bobby is 8 now?? Clearly Scummy hasn't bothered with swimming lessons, I've seen 5 year old swim better than that, the kid was almost drowning. Perhaps he has some cognitive development issues, Scummy always says he's struggled to ride his bike and took him a very long time to learn, plus the swimming and general behaviour.
Well to be fair, his mum only lets him play the sport her latest love interest plays, and she hasn’t hooked up with a swimmer yet so she’s had no interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 30