Sophie Cachia #6 Ponte pants and unhinged rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR We find Soph ill with gastro and co sleeping with her children to spread her germs faster than EmmyLou’s fungal infection. Nevertheless she was able to show us what the ponte pants look like, oddly while she was pant-less.

Thanks to @SmallDickEnergy for the thread title. You earned 37 votes and a pair of ponte pants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
RECAP:

Engaged
Gifted thrift ring
Floss says F U
Poos ponte pants
Crispy fried hair
No invites
Crocodile tears
Leaves kids
Wears Ossie Ostrich outfit
Licks lipsticks
Father in law dislike
Bobby pirate earrings
Maddie career going backwards
Survivor failure
Lies galore
Nanny is sister to kids
Rewrites history

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is she that thick that she thinks a 4-5yr old is sleeping in till 10.30am is cool and a trait inherited from her dumb a$$ mother

its because you have no appropriate bed times for your young child you dead $hit

Reactions: 19
Is she that thick that she thinks a 4-5yr old is sleeping in till 10.30am is cool and a trait inherited from her dumb a$$ mother

its because you have no appropriate bed times for your young child you dead $hit
Only sleeping in because her kids are exhausted and have no routine or structure in their lives

Reactions: 12
TLDR We find Soph ill with gastro and co sleeping with her children to spread her germs faster than EmmyLou’s fungal infection. Nevertheless she was able to show us what the ponte pants look like, oddly while she was pant-less.

Thanks to @SmallDickEnergy for the thread title. You earned 37 votes and a pair of ponte pants
She should not even be out of the house if she has gastro
Need to isolate for at least 48 hours after the last episode

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She took the wrong bag out, it should have been an old coles bag with a broken handle, that would have teamed with the theme
The only thing I’ll ever be jealous of is how quick her hair grows. It was ear length a few weeks ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should we start keeping a tally of how many things in the house are #sponsored #gifted #ad #partner??

Reactions: 16
The famous journalist/author still doesn’t know that vs is a contraction of the word ‘versus’ and that ‘verse’ and ‘versing’ are absolutely not words in the way she uses them. I swear I’d demand a refund from PEGS if I were her parents; too much time bullying other students, not enough time paying any attention in English.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Had gastro yesterday, co-sleeping with her child overnight. Righto

As someone said above you need to steer clear of other people for a good 24-48 hours after your last episode of gastro, to be sure you're not infectious, so WHY THE duck WOULD SHE CO-SLEEP???

And Floss sleeping until 10am, what structure that child has.. not

Reactions: 17
The famous journalist/author still doesn’t know that vs is a contraction of the word ‘versus’ and that ‘verse’ and ‘versing’ are absolutely not words in the way she uses them. I swear I’d demand a refund from PEGS if I were her parents; too much time bullying other students, not enough time paying any attention in English.
If only she'd finished her degree at La Trobe she may have been in the box seat to replace her bestie class mate Tom Morris at Fox.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many times did she subtly put Maddie down in that Snooze Q and A? Did they hire her for PR due to her famous yawn?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wondered why she keeps wearing that god awful t-shirt so I googled it... $220 men's designer t-shirt and she looks like literal 💩💩💩 a cross between homeless man and overweight gamer with intense BO that hasn't left his room in a week
Based on that ringing endorsement I now know where my Scomo cash is going! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bobby & Flo should have been included in the Snooze quiz about mattresses - they seem to spend all night in Soph's bed

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Speaking of ELs fungal infection or her body issues and I’m not being mean serious question not to start bitching please the op she had when Alove left that was a tummy tuck? Maybe that played up when she went to hospital

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.