Sophie Cachia #31 A stolen photo deleting spree & dreaming of BWAB1 and watching the Matildas for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as coach no doubt she will carry on like a pork chop like she did when she was the loud mouth partner in the crowd of Jarrod and Maddy and all the others and and ugly parent of footy star Bobby

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh another “achievement” that she only managed to be given thanks to her daddy. So embarrassing
…is it paid? Times must be tough $$

Reactions: 8
I’m no body language expert but Flossy doesn’t seem happy that she has the First Lesbian Mother of Tulla as her coach. Also is that giant bag for her ego? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Netball coach for Florence. My child will be playing against them in a few weeks
I actually thought this was a joke until I saw her reel. My 17 year old daughter coaches her footy club’s U9 team. Best I tell her to post all about it to the gram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine how aggressive and feral and short tempered she’s going to be as their coach lol whoever sees this in the wild please document it for us 😂

Reactions: 22
She’s so desperate to be relevant in the professional sport scene, there’s no way she would be coaching Floss if she was playing for a club with an irrelevant name. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope she has her working with children’s check sorted
If I was a parent of that team I would be finding another club as I can’t imagine her being patient and nurturing with young ones learning a sport

Reactions: 23
I hope she has her working with children’s check sorted
If I was a parent of that team I would be finding another club as I can’t imagine her being patient and nurturing with young ones learning a sport
that is true actually!!
under the new guidelines that all sports clubs are bound by she'd need one
hopefully nobody has any association with the neighbouring local footy club she was not welcome back at due to grooming and speaks up about her suitability as a coach .............

Reactions: 13
I think she really believes this is the start of her coaching career. First the under 9s. Next the Diamonds! Look out world!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She posts the kiddy coaching announcement in her full coach/team uniform AND in front of the vag artwork 👏🏼

Go for gold Soph 🏆

• Haha
A volunteer coaching position for your kids team? That basically anybody is qualified for? Was she trying to be sweet when she said biggest role yet or was she serious? When’s the last time she played netball? I’m so confused. 😐
---
Also I can’t believe she tried to hype up this very normal thing with a big reveal 😭🤣

• Haha
A volunteer coaching position for your kids team? That basically anybody is qualified for? Was she trying to be sweet when she said biggest role yet or was she serious? When’s the last time she played netball? I’m so confused. 😐
---
Also I can’t believe she tried to hype up this very normal thing with a big reveal 😭🤣
I also don’t even remember Betty playing netball. Last I saw it was soccer???

Reactions: 10
I also don’t even remember Betty playing netball. Last I saw it was soccer???
Also, let’s not forget that Betty is only 6 and she’s playing her UP 3 age groups! We know she’s probably the best netballer, takes after mum, but sporting clubs generally don’t allow children to play up more than one age group.
Man I can just imagine her SCREAMING at the kids from the sideline (positive screaming is still not ok at kids sports)
Can’t wait for the feedback in a few weeks

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would you play a six year old up? Surely the main benefit of playing sport (beyond just being active) is developing social skills? She’d be so out of her depth with older kids.

Held her over with starting school, but happy to push her into older grades for sport? 🥴

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.