Sophie Cachia #31 A stolen photo deleting spree & dreaming of BWAB1 and watching the Matildas for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg my heart breaks for floss
"Are you recording to Dad?"
"Yes"
"Dad, should I do it?"

Poor baby girl, I'm so sorry your mum is recording for insta content 😞
Yeah that didn’t sit right with me. These kids are not giving consent and the innocence of asking is it for dad just shows she is too young to understand the exploitation. Then the dancing in the kitchen and mocking her daughter. It’s just tit Scummy. Do better. She thinks she is mother of the year the career change must be she is a Doula finally!

Reactions: 15
I love it when she talks up how busy she is like we haven’t seen her slothing around, sleeping in, going on numerous holidays, etc. on the gram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just hope it’s something that delivers more lols 😂 things pretty much couldn’t be worse career wise right now for her!
Herald sun, owned by Murdoch newscorp have been giving her a tonne of coverage. Perhaps she’s doing something small time on Foxtel or sky news. Doubt it is anything prestigious though. Has she been dropped by the sports agency? They’ve managed to get some clients into ch 7 reality like SAS…now that would be a funny fail post survivor to watch

Reactions: 10
Maybe this new announcement is when we all get jealous this year.
Wouldn’t be like Sophia to break a promise…..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why tf does young Soph’s dog live at the McMansion?? Where did it live before Scummy was on the scene and why does it not still live there? I’m so confused
Old Sophie probably offers to dog sit while young Sophie trains, etc. to stay relevant and start making young Soph dependent on her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.