Sophie Cachia #26 Sophie is too busy trying to root a flower to realise she desperately needs to shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was an au pair many moons ago. I am still very close with my family but when you’re living in someone’s home there really needs to be boundaries on both ends. Sophie doesn’t have what it takes. Also why are you posting on social media for an Au Pair? I can’t imagine she has many young followers who would work for her. Au Pairs are typically foreign. Why can’t she use other resources. Tons of websites and Facebook groups. She’s so lazy!! Also, if Caitlin is her PA wouldn’t that be part of her job? The hunting/hiring? I guess she no longer works for her. Wonder if there’s trouble in paradise. Especially with the unfollow of MG

Reactions: 20
Imagine asking for a nanny/au pair while your crusty ass is in bed till 11am everyday. The life!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So has Caitlin finally put her foot down or thrown in the towel?!
if Jaryd is living with them, I’d be surprised if she didn’t ask him to do it
She’s probably setting up the narrative that because bizness is booming caitlyn could no longer look after her little siblings - oops I mean B&F - so it just “made sense” for their other parent to move in and share the parenting… blah blah tough year on kids with MG leaving, blah blah much success blah blah nothing to see here ‘Cupboard 2.0’.
Thinking that will fool us on why LD is now back home.

Also, anyone else have second-hand embarrassment when she was in that stunning spacious mansion ‘manifesting’??
It just made her Tulla mansion look so tit and pokey and try hard 😬😬😬

Reactions: 21
Seriously what the duck does she need a nanny for? Both kids are in school and she barely does anything work wise. Book them in after school care and you're good to go even if she was "working" after school. Jaryd and Jordy can have them when she travels same as always. I think it's just a soft launch of Caitlyn running for the hills (smart move girl!)

Reactions: 33
I think that CP was contracted for extra hours/slavery for the time frame that MG was to be is Italy. That contract has probably run out and now CP doesn’t want to extend it or keep doing the extra, so she’s moved out.

SC also hasn’t liked CPs latest insta, about being 25. I would have thought SC would have been making inappropriate comments on that post.

I also don’t think JC is living or even staying with SC. If he was she wouldn’t even be looking for a nanny because she would just dump all responsibilities on him as “payment” for living in her house.

Reactions: 15
Do we think CP has gone ??????
Was just coming to share this! The diamond ring love bomb must've been too much. Good luck to the next victim.

Hey smoph, stop with the diamonds they're bad juju 🤣🤣

Hopefully CP has left and seen the narc for who she is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg has the video of CP receiving said Diamond ring been deleted from chompers grid?! 😬😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sophie will always blame everyone else as she watches a constant parade of people leave her.

Kids are so far the only humans she can hold onto, for now.

Wait until the two kids discover their mums real personality online and all the humiliating and inappropriate things she has posted.

Reactions: 6
Omg has the video of CP receiving said Diamond ring been deleted from chompers grid?! 😬😬
I just searched and I think you're right can't see it in reels or grid. Also, I can't say for sure but it seems like Caitlin has been removed from a bit of the content I swear there was more stuff with her in it before? There is still a couple pics like btv and the Xmas group shot but other than that no pics really in the last year

Reactions: 5
Caitlin was in her stories on Monday night watching survivor on the couch with her kids ....I wouldn't be shocked if she's moved out and requested to just actually be a PA not PA/nanny cos duck that's a lot of work! Even if they are your siblings

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.