Sophie Cachia #26 Sophie is too busy trying to root a flower to realise she desperately needs to shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked. Not our Smoph being segsually inappropriate, or a bully
She tries so hard to flood the “I’m such a squishy heart” bullshit when everyone and their dog knows she’s a bully. She also proved it with her book!

Reactions: 20
The latest grid photo advertising her horrendous pj's - where the hell are they doing these "shoots"!! Is this Shaw Media??? Looks like some rundown shack with an illegally built second storey staircase that grandpa built 50 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I might have said this before but remember Jaryd apparently sent her and Jess on a weekend away to Jakalope? That was alarm bells!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1926140
Hmmm Caitlin is cryptically telling out she’s made her way out of the mausoleum alive…perhaps Jarryd No Balls Cachia has moved back in with Scummy. Hopefully he doesn’t have to live in the cupboard under the stairs while she fucks a 19 year old in the next room this time..
That looks like mausoleum marble... 🧐

Reactions: 3
keep ✨️manifesting✨️ honey, you'll be stuck in the mourge for many years to come!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whoever mentioned that the house and stair case featured in Sophie's recent pyjama shoot looked like Grandpa built it on the dodgy... Sophie would like you to know that she's shooting in an incredible house today with a better set of stairs 😂

Also, isn't this like the 3rd photo shoot for Cachia already and we're only a month into 2023. 🤔🤔

They must spend a fortune on Photographers and Locations...

Attachments

Reactions: 5
keep ✨️manifesting✨️ honey, you'll be stuck in the mourge for many years to come!!!!
People don’t ‘manifest’ multi-million-dollar houses, Slop. They work bleeping hard and keep working bleeping hard, and - GET THIS - they don’t feel the need to tell everyone they work bleeping hard. That’s the difference between the 1% and you, babe. You can’t stick at anything long enough or with enough conviction to even hold a flame to that kind of success.

Reactions: 23
That looks like the Pendleburys old house! I could be wrong

Reactions: 4
Whoever mentioned that the house and stair case featured in Sophie's recent pyjama shoot looked like Grandpa built it on the dodgy... Sophie would like you to know that she's shooting in an incredible house today with a better set of stairs 😂

Also, isn't this like the 3rd photo shoot for Cachia already and we're only a month into 2023. 🤔🤔

They must spend a fortune on Photographers and Locations...
I hate ironing but duck im not going out looking like a chewed up piece of meat. Sort your tit out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The big famous CEO. I've seen homeless people look better put together than her. Plus her lips really make my stomach turn. They are so huge, dry and cracked 💋🤢🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.