Sophie Cachia #21 Then there was Her(ald Sun)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY does she post a video of herself hitching up her pancakes?! Christ on a cracker. šŸ¤®

This entire ad was a bodycheck. I lost count of how many times she flashed her stomach (while sucking and tensing).

I promise youā€™re not making Maddy miss you with your bunny boiler stare down the camera.
Omg when she had the leggings folded down and pauses on the side angle leaning back before pulling them up?? She was so tense she surely pushed something out then šŸ˜‚ ridiculous

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
031AEB93-FAAA-45D0-BD0C-696750BF8921.jpeg
97301E31-AEE9-4354-91F2-5AA1D7E0BC26.jpeg
910D2F18-ED59-4B1F-A9BE-A4B00D4C2928.jpeg

First; STOP trying to make that crappy little LV bag work; itā€™s never going to happen. We get it, you sold 1 million pairs of your leopard print pyjamas and 10 sets of your Isuzu lipstick so are sahh rich now. Much jealousy happening here.

Secondly, weā€™re so jealous of your saggy boobs and the way they need to be adjusted on camera. Super sexy

Lastly, we get it, youā€™ve lost soooo much weight and are sooo frail now.

please excuse me while I go throw up in disgust

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Random but on the topic of her being a lesbian for likes, Iā€™ve thought her whole trajectory has been to try and emulate Glennon Doyle (who I stan by the way and enjoy her books and applaud the work she has done in charity etc) in that Glennon left her hetero relationship to be with a female soccer player and following that, wrote her most successful book to date

Reactions: 13
Random but on the topic of her being a lesbian for likes, Iā€™ve thought her whole trajectory has been to try and emulate Glennon Doyle (who I stan by the way and enjoy her books and applaud the work she has done in charity etc) in that Glennon left her hetero relationship to be with a female soccer player and following that, wrote her most successful book to date
Yep I think itā€™s been mentioned in older threads too.

Reactions: 8
, View attachment 1758860View attachment 1758861View attachment 1758862

First; STOP trying to make that crappy little LV bag work; itā€™s never going to happen. We get it, you sold 1 million pairs of your leopard print pyjamas and 10 sets of your Isuzu lipstick so are sahh rich now. Much jealousy happening here.

Secondly, weā€™re so jealous of your saggy boobs and the way they need to be adjusted on camera. Super sexy

Lastly, we get it, youā€™ve lost soooo much weight and are sooo frail now.

please excuse me while I go throw up in disgust
The duck is that first look all about?!??!

Reactions: 5
Hahaha Nadia Bartel is definitely going for the bogan market if sheā€™s sponsoring Scummy to wear Henneā€¦not sure why she would taint her brand like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha Nadia Bartel is definitely going for the bogan market if sheā€™s sponsoring Scummy to wear Henneā€¦not sure why she would taint her brand like that!
Not just Scummyā€¦ our favourite tellytubbie EmmyLou has been wearing a grubbing cream one for months now too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All Im thinking about this week is why is she starting 2nd book when she hasnt started the world book signing tour yet for the 1st??
London, Italy, New York are still waiting Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Had dinner at Pa Jordys restaurant tonight and two things I took away.

heā€™s now wearing the infamous blue šŸ¤“
and it appears her pregnant friend Jess and partner are down from QLD - would be the only reason SC came home this weekend!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
803D46FA-1B21-4DBA-99A8-BCA98108B174.png
Oh please Sophā€¦ā€your kindnessā€ and ā€œbe youā€ DO NOT belong in the same sentence when it comes to you šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had dinner at Pa Jordys restaurant tonight and two things I took away.

heā€™s now wearing the infamous blue šŸ¤“
and it appears her pregnant friend Jess and partner are down from QLD - would be the only reason SC came home this weekend!
Was Jess part of the friendship group that Soph said was homophobic? In which case, she would definitely get back to Melbourne to control the whole narrative.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god. That video of looks is just a whole video of her either eye bleeping herself in the camera or the mirror. Itā€™s sickening how much she loves herself

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.