Sophie Cachia #21 Then there was Her(ald Sun)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Chompettes! Welcome to thread #21 for Tickets from Tullamarine herself, Sophie Cachia aka the Young Mummy.

Congrats to @First & Best @ Everything. You were the first and best at thread titles this week! I’m sending you the Cachia Christmas bajamas! They should arrive by March. Maybe.

An extra special welcome to all of our new members?! This thread is growing faster than Sophie’s list of scorned exes.

More of the same from Soph this week, with the lovely addition of a paid spot in the papers to discuss the Cachia Christmas release. Definitely not the break up. She won’t be commenting further on that.

Maddie is continuing to have the time of her life in Italy. Sophie’s got her PA 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
There she is! @screenfreelookatme We love all 5’11’’ of you 😘 Thanks for the new thread. Great title @First & Best @ Everything ! First round is on me… but you’ll pay for it later.

On today’s recrap:

We found Soph Unhinged on Hinge. Like so many of her bizness posts, she seemed to have a number of bacic spalling errers... And here I am thinking it was only guys adding a few extra inches to their bio. The open door policy has started again. A veritable sushi train of adults will pass by the kids and again leave them confused.

*insert random passive aggressive quote aimed at the ex*

*place heavily edited thirst trap picture here*

Like Aisuru, she’s failed to attract much interest, so decided to market herself as a 3-for-1 deal in her bio pic. Why didn’t we think about adding our kids and paid help to our profile? Probably the same reason why we don’t leave fallen lighting cables by the pool. Maybe we can ask the cabin supervisor from QF483 to help her with a safety briefing. BTW, Essendon is as close to Tullamarine as “mum at 22” is to the truth 🧐.

A few of us mocked the young, child-free PA for needing some “me time”, yet none of us has had the experience of raising a 32 year old toddler. On the upside, this one is bottle fed 🍷. Like most of us mums, PA sees the benefits of co sleeping rather than have to fight the good fight at bedtime. Explains why she hasn’t had time to get on top of the gardening. Working mums can’t do it all!

*can we fit another dig at the ex here? This time, use the dog*

We love the PA though. Hopefully someone buys this chick a copy of Photoshop For Dummies for Chrismtmas niight. Like a true ride or die friend, she screamed in terror and begged Soph to open her eyes and get her hands back on the wheel if she agreed to be ‘The Source’ for a trashy newspaper article and remind Soph of her worth. Coincidentally she got $4.37 change from a $5 note.

*We won’t be commenting any further BUUUUT”

Proving how lucrative a break-up is, Cachia cashed in with a glorified adversnark in the Herald Sun, showcasing how she upcycled the table cloths from her engagerhert party into pyjamas. It’s amazing how closely the Italian flag passes off as Christmas colours, or bitter regret.

Anyway, don’t forget to enter the Cachia Christmas Insta giveaway. Tag your housekeeper. These new jammies come with the patented elastics waste. Perfect for stretching the truth. Now, don’t mind us. We’ve gotta go hit the town looking like last drinks at the Gladstone Park Hotel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
There she is! @screenfreelookatme We love all 5’11’’ of you 😘 Thanks for the new thread. Great title @First & Best @ Everything ! First round is on me… but you’ll pay for it later.

On today’s recrap:

We found Soph Unhinged on Hinge. Like so many of her bizness posts, she seemed to have a number of bacic spalling errers... And here I am thinking it was only guys adding a few extra inches to their bio. The open door policy has started again. A veritable sushi train of adults will pass by the kids and again leave them confused.

Like Aisuru, she’s failed to attract much interest, so decided to market herself as a 3-for-1 deal in her bio pic. Why didn’t we think about adding our kids and paid help to our profile? Probably the same reason why we don’t leave fallen lighting cables by the pool. Maybe we can ask the cabin supervisor from QF483 to help her with a safety briefing. BTW, Essendon is as close to Tullamarine as “mum at 22” is to the truth 🧐.

A few of us mocked the young, child-free PA for needing some “me time”, yet none of us has had the experience of raising a 32 year old toddler. On the upside, this one is bottle fed 🍷. Like most of us mums, PA sees the benefits of co sleeping rather than have to fight the good fight at bedtime. Explains why she hasn’t had time to get on top of the gardening. Working mums can’t do it all!

We love the PA though. Hopefully someone buys this chick a copy of Photoshop For Dummies for Chrismtmas niight. Like a true ride or die friend, she screamed in terror and begged Soph to open her eyes and get her hands back on the wheel if she agreed to be ‘The Source’ for a trashy newspaper article and remind Soph of her worth. Coincidentally she got $4.37 change from a $5 note.

Proving how lucrative a break-up is, Cachia cashed in with a glorified adversnark in the Herald Sun, showcasing how she upcycled the table cloths from her engagerhert party into pyjamas. It’s amazing how closely the Italian flag passes off as Christmas colours, or bitter regret.

Anyway, don’t forget to enter the Cachia Christmas Insta giveaway. Tag your housekeeper. These new jammies come with the patented elastics waste. Perfect for stretching the truth. Now, don’t mind us. We’ve gotta go hit the town looking like last drinks at the Gladstone Park Hotel.
Hahahahha Sure Media you've done it again 🤣 I live for your recaps and this one had me cacking at the first sentence 🥲👏🏽
Thank you for just being here!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wonder how long it will take for the PA to receive some ridiculous branded designer gift from Sophia, and be required to gush about it on insta. Christmas is coming and we all know how freaking generous and kind Sophia is 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 32

On today’s recrap:

Hahaha you are amazing 😂😂👌

Did she get her lip filler topped up?!
What makes you say that?
7FD674DA-D484-4DCC-8BE4-B18EDCE4B89A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wonder how long it will take for the PA to receive some ridiculous branded designer gift from Sophia, and be required to gush about it on insta. Christmas is coming and we all know how freaking generous and kind Sophia is 😝
It will be a month long holiday because she can never be alone.

Reactions: 8
I’m blocked (😔) but thanks so much to everyone here that posts screenshots of this train wreck. I’m not sure why I’m slightly surprised every single time she posts yet another passive aggressive thing aimed at Maddie, but I think it shows how truly self unaware and pathetic she is. In saying that, I’m surprised she still has a loyal following!

Reactions: 15
Ahhh to be fair I think it’s mostly the filter, I tried the filter she’s using and it made my lip look the same 😬
Holy tit, I just tried it too - i can’t believe she uses filters that literally make you look like a different person. How embarrassing- I don’t get it - aren’t you just setting your self up to fail?!

Reactions: 15

On today’s recrap:

Bloody legend 🙏

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.