Sophie Cachia #21 Then there was Her(ald Sun)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she is! @screenfreelookatme We love all 5’11’’ of you 😘 Thanks for the new thread. Great title @First & Best @ Everything ! First round is on me… but you’ll pay for it later.

On today’s recrap:

We found Soph Unhinged on Hinge. Like so many of her bizness posts, she seemed to have a number of bacic spalling errers... And here I am thinking it was only guys adding a few extra inches to their bio. The open door policy has started again. A veritable sushi train of adults will pass by the kids and again leave them confused.

*insert random passive aggressive quote aimed at the ex*

*place heavily edited thirst trap picture here*

Like Aisuru, she’s failed to attract much interest, so decided to market herself as a 3-for-1 deal in her bio pic. Why didn’t we think about adding our kids and paid help to our profile? Probably the same reason why we don’t leave fallen lighting cables by the pool. Maybe we can ask the cabin supervisor from QF483 to help her with a safety briefing. BTW, Essendon is as close to Tullamarine as “mum at 22” is to the truth 🧐.

A few of us mocked the young, child-free PA for needing some “me time”, yet none of us has had the experience of raising a 32 year old toddler. On the upside, this one is bottle fed 🍷. Like most of us mums, PA sees the benefits of co sleeping rather than have to fight the good fight at bedtime. Explains why she hasn’t had time to get on top of the gardening. Working mums can’t do it all!

*can we fit another dig at the ex here? This time, use the dog*

We love the PA though. Hopefully someone buys this chick a copy of Photoshop For Dummies for Chrismtmas niight. Like a true ride or die friend, she screamed in terror and begged Soph to open her eyes and get her hands back on the wheel if she agreed to be ‘The Source’ for a trashy newspaper article and remind Soph of her worth. Coincidentally she got $4.37 change from a $5 note.

*We won’t be commenting any further BUUUUT”

Proving how lucrative a break-up is, Cachia cashed in with a glorified adversnark in the Herald Sun, showcasing how she upcycled the table cloths from her engagerhert party into pyjamas. It’s amazing how closely the Italian flag passes off as Christmas colours, or bitter regret.

Anyway, don’t forget to enter the Cachia Christmas Insta giveaway. Tag your housekeeper. These new jammies come with the patented elastics waste. Perfect for stretching the truth. Now, don’t mind us. We’ve gotta go hit the town looking like last drinks at the Gladstone Park Hotel.
Too funny. I drove past the Gladstone Park Hotel today!!! Scummy is 5 minute drive up the road. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s just floating on about the Rus concert because Maddie loves him, Sophie wouldn’t have had a clue who he was. She only had the tickets ass they were Maddies 😂 Maddie posted how there is no concert over where she is and she was sad about it, this bleep is just rubbing salt into the wound by the looks
You are spot on! Chompers was too in love with Lewis Capaldi to even know who Russ is….it’s just coz Maddie loves Russ that she is now so into him! She no doubt spent last night learning all the songs, eye bleeping her tent pole nips and practising her sexy dancing. Saaaaaahhhhh obvious Chompity Chomp Chomp 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Shut the duck up Sophie. Did you not have children with a man and brag about how much sexy sex you had with your husband? She is so disingenuous and disrespectful. The fact she can’t acknowledge her ex husband or the fact she was shock horror attracted to men says she’s either a bleeping liar or a nasty attention seeker. I’ll go with both.

Sophie I don’t even think you’re attracted to women. I think you’re just obsessed with yourself and that’s the only one you’ll be in love with forever. She just wants to own people and use them. Egotistical narc.
100% this.
“No labels please, no labels, unless I’m labelling myself. Otherwise I’m just over here being shady , tryna show Maddie what she’s missing - Russ (who?) tix and my nips”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There she is! @screenfreelookatme We love all 5’11’’ of you 😘 Thanks for the new thread. Great title @First & Best @ Everything ! First round is on me… but you’ll pay for it later.

On today’s recrap:

We found Soph Unhinged on Hinge. Like so many of her bizness posts, she seemed to have a number of bacic spalling errers... And here I am thinking it was only guys adding a few extra inches to their bio. The open door policy has started again. A veritable sushi train of adults will pass by the kids and again leave them confused.

*insert random passive aggressive quote aimed at the ex*

*place heavily edited thirst trap picture here*

Like Aisuru, she’s failed to attract much interest, so decided to market herself as a 3-for-1 deal in her bio pic. Why didn’t we think about adding our kids and paid help to our profile? Probably the same reason why we don’t leave fallen lighting cables by the pool. Maybe we can ask the cabin supervisor from QF483 to help her with a safety briefing. BTW, Essendon is as close to Tullamarine as “mum at 22” is to the truth 🧐.

A few of us mocked the young, child-free PA for needing some “me time”, yet none of us has had the experience of raising a 32 year old toddler. On the upside, this one is bottle fed 🍷. Like most of us mums, PA sees the benefits of co sleeping rather than have to fight the good fight at bedtime. Explains why she hasn’t had time to get on top of the gardening. Working mums can’t do it all!

*can we fit another dig at the ex here? This time, use the dog*

We love the PA though. Hopefully someone buys this chick a copy of Photoshop For Dummies for Chrismtmas niight. Like a true ride or die friend, she screamed in terror and begged Soph to open her eyes and get her hands back on the wheel if she agreed to be ‘The Source’ for a trashy newspaper article and remind Soph of her worth. Coincidentally she got $4.37 change from a $5 note.

*We won’t be commenting any further BUUUUT”

Proving how lucrative a break-up is, Cachia cashed in with a glorified adversnark in the Herald Sun, showcasing how she upcycled the table cloths from her engagerhert party into pyjamas. It’s amazing how closely the Italian flag passes off as Christmas colours, or bitter regret.

Anyway, don’t forget to enter the Cachia Christmas Insta giveaway. Tag your housekeeper. These new jammies come with the patented elastics waste. Perfect for stretching the truth. Now, don’t mind us. We’ve gotta go hit the town looking like last drinks at the Gladstone Park Hotel.
THAT was pure gold 👏🏽 thank you 😊

She looks like she has been crying her eyes out

View attachment 1723713
You go sloppy tits!! You look hot! 😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Holy tit, I just tried it too - i can’t believe she uses filters that literally make you look like a different person. How embarrassing- I don’t get it - aren’t you just setting your self up to fail?!
To fail or be ‘frail’. Neither is a good look 🤪

• Haha
Sophie said a little while ago she was sexually bisexual and emotionally a lesbian, meaning she still enjoyed sex with men.

And surely the most gender aware, woke LGBTQI human sex machine knows that a female doesn’t have to be straight to have sex with, be aroused by or attracted to a man? Bisexuals, pansexuals etc etc. For someone so very enlightened, her thoughts on sex and relationships are so binary

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hello Chompettes! Welcome to thread #21 for Tickets from Tullamarine herself, Sophie Cachia aka the Young Mummy.

Congrats to @First & Best @ Everything. You were the first and best at thread titles this week! I’m sending you the Cachia Christmas bajamas! They should arrive by March. Maybe.

An extra special welcome to all of our new members?! This thread is growing faster than Sophie’s list of scorned exes.

More of the same from Soph this week, with the lovely addition of a paid spot in the papers to discuss the Cachia Christmas release. Definitely not the break up. She won’t be commenting further on that.

Maddie is continuing to have the time of her life in Italy. Sophie’s got her PA 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thanks guys. I’d say I’m flattered, however, as you know. I am the first to ever come up with a witty title, and if not well I’m definitely the best... Just like old mate Soph, first and best at everything. In fact, I think I was the first one to even know about thread titles, I knew about them before they were even popular or mainstream. Maybe I even invented them… designed them myself, custom.
🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Guys I’m literally so behind since Sophie’s journey to self destruction I’ve only just caught up to the first page of the last thread but I literally had to jump ahead to post this
Go Mads, we love a self aware person 👏

• Heart
Yasssss this whole fuckery has been amazing to watch but I’ve been waiting for the moment MG finally adds fuel to the fire and now I’ve got my popcorn ready for chompers response bahahahahaha 🍿👀

• Heart
Guys I’m literally so behind since Sophie’s journey to self destruction I’ve only just caught up to the first page of the last thread but I literally had to jump ahead to post this
Suck it Chompers, Maddie thinks you are a egotistical maniac also 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
MG we see you 😂
The post is exactly how we all feel! Sophie's the poster bizziness CEO of ick and cringe. Now hanging out with aflw players again! Where's ya kids scummy?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bonnie Toogood is only 24. Back off predator!! Maybe Scummy thinks her surname would suit her one day…? Would suit her perfectly 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.