Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is she never seems to twig that dieting all the time unfortunately does result in Negative adaptations like. The fact she sees such slow results ON PLAN and then off plan, even if she then starts eating alot more, if rapid weight gain is the result, alot if the time it screams of a lowered Maintenance calories. She may aswell be on Weight Watchers cos it's exactly what happens them aswell. After a calorie deficit with good results you are supposed to spend time eating at your new maintenance. She probably didn't do that after her successful results. So like she's ina Surplus much easier now. So why does she not change tack and reverse diet, eat at maintenance first and focus on Body recomposition? Then increase cals a bit each week. The fact is despite the weight training she has no changes in muscle either. If she focused more on maybe using what her body is viewing as excess calories and using it to fuel Progressive Overload properly, really go for getting stronger, I'd say she'd see much better results like? She just constantly goes to weightloss and Cardio,the whole time which doesn't help. Isn't her Coach supposed to figure this out??

Reactions: 3
I used to follow her back in her lean days and a friend of mine said to me, give it 12 months and she will have ballooned. Didn't believe her until I saw it happen.And she just gets bigger every time I see her. Im pretty sure she bought most of her followers in the start too!

what happened to her dog? I remember seeing her post that it was ill and haven't seen her post anything about it since? Does anyone know?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I feel like it’s unethical for her coach to just keep taking money from her tbh (even if she’s gets a discount) like her style of coaching clearly isn’t working for Sophie
It might not be the coaching, it might be a Sophie problem...

Reactions: 1
Why is she back to her old gym ?
She left or was asked to leave before when she was couching classes( with no pt qualification) and told some member who missed one class “ don’t come back to my crying when you are fat “ and she said this gym is no good after that and now she is back again .

• Wow
Reactions: 1