Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone always at the gym (before lockdown anyways) and using a garage gym, she literally looks the exact same as she did 6/7 months ago. I don’t understand it lmao

Reactions: 7
Can you please sign this for her and also don’t forget to use Sophia10 for discount for new leggings you may need xXxXx
Can you please sign this for her and also don’t forget to use Sophia10 for discount for new leggings you may need xXxXx
Yeah she can talk about blood on peoples hands when she literally had a full on party at her house on NYE 🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah she can talk about blood on peoples hands when she literally had a full on party at her house on NYE 🥴🥴🥴
I’m sure she also had a party at the height of the pandemic last year and then complained at people DM-ing her telling her it was wrong like she was in the right???
Also off topic but she is a lash tech and her own lashes are bleeping awful 🤣

Reactions: 2
People don't like when people call them out on their hypocrisy. People like Sophie want to live in a world filled with blind praise over one where people can disagree with her and point out when she does stupid tit like break Covid rules.

She’s moaning about influencers having a lack of respect when they’re posting stories from Dubai yet she’s broken lockdown rules from the very beginning and continues to. Hypocrite much!!

She’s moaning about influencers having a lack of respect when they’re posting stories from Dubai yet she’s broken lockdown rules from the very beginning and continues to. Hypocrite much!!
Omg those stories 😂😂😂 saying she’d be out in Dubai if she had the money but then goes on to say they that everyone out in Dubai should have some respect for lockdown? Omg I just can’t.

She’s broken lockdown since day 1. Visiting her friends, family, having huge parties, getting Botox with random girls off Instagram to get the price down and getting her hair and lashes done 😂 how can she dare say people need to have respect for the lockdown

Reactions: 7
Omg those stories 😂😂😂 saying she’d be out in Dubai if she had the money but then goes on to say they that everyone out in Dubai should have some respect for lockdown? Omg I just can’t.

She’s broken lockdown since day 1. Visiting her friends, family, having huge parties, getting Botox with random girls off Instagram to get the price down and getting her hair and lashes done 😂 how can she dare say people need to have respect for the lockdown
She has her check in tomorrow, I bet she doesn’t share the pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

What does she mean if she had money ? It’s not that expansive to go there , like for people who work.
You can get cheap airband with her bf and the flights like 400-500 maybe .
And then spending money .
Instead of getting Pair of runners every week she was well able to save some money . So she deffo leaving beyond her means , no I know why she is pushing sophia10 every day all day long 😁😂

I would be sacking teamnadine fitness if I was someone actually being Coached for what over a year now and literally no results whatsoever, even muscle-wise? You'd be thinking ok if Sophie hasn't been in a deficit her body would at least be looking alot stronger no? I just don't think she practices Progressive overload at all?? Which is a basic? And then if she can't get into a Deficit would her Coach not be advising some sort of a Reverse Diet instead of letting the girl yet again hammer herself with too much Cardio and dieting??

Reactions: 4
I would be sacking teamnadine fitness if I was someone actually being Coached for what over a year now and literally no results whatsoever, even muscle-wise? You'd be thinking ok if Sophie hasn't been in a deficit her body would at least be looking alot stronger no? I just don't think she practices Progressive overload at all?? Which is a basic? And then if she can't get into a Deficit would her Coach not be advising some sort of a Reverse Diet instead of letting the girl yet again hammer herself with too much Cardio and dieting??
She actually lifts way less than she used to. I used to go to the same gym as her and she could deadlift like 80kg or whatever and now she has like 5 a side on the bar 😂 she clearly doesn’t put any effort in imo

• Wow
She actually lifts way less than she used to. I used to go to the same gym as her and she could deadlift like 80kg or whatever and now she has like 5 a side on the bar 😂 she clearly doesn’t put any effort in imo
Your joking??👀 That's crazy???

She’s literally been working with Nadine for nearly 2 years...!!!