Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair, make up, people round her house! Would love for her to get caught and fined. Also Honestly I don’t know how she’s not back to the size she was on her throw backs with all the training she does. I think she over trains, there is no need to train twice a day.

Reactions: 3
Her post from this morning, I don't get it! She trains so much and posts as if she eats exactly as she's supposed to, with one cheat meal a week, yet she doesn't look to have lost anything for months....

Her post from this morning, I don't get it! She trains so much and posts as if she eats exactly as she's supposed to, with one cheat meal a week, yet she doesn't look to have lost anything for months....
Her training is absolutely diabolical though! She’s been training for like 4 or 5 years and only ever does 40kg deadlifts. There’s absolutely no progression to her training

Reactions: 5
Been following Sophie for a good while now and I don't mind her to be honest, ya she's on the hard sell alot but she is very thankful etc etc. Body-wise, ok it's extremely clear that Sophies Maintenance calories have lowered and she is in desperate need of a Reverse diet or a Building phase and I don't get why her Coach wouldn't suggest she do this?? Because the constant going into a hard Calorie Deficit plus all the Cardio is not great, as in she should wait to add in the cardio instead if all at the beginning. She should be spending time out of a Deficit for a number of months, with weight training, NO CARDIO. Spend time there until her Calorie intake is higher without gaining. She'l gain a bit but she should try and reach her true maintainance and then try a fatloss later on. The fact she gains so easily and is not losing with hammering herself is a sign of metabolic adaptation.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly she needs to change coach if she's seeing no results or progress with her lifts. Even though we've been in lockdown and without gyms I managed to add 20kg to my squat with the limited equipment I had last time I tested before the gyms closed again.

Reactions: 4
I think she's a secret eater&drinker. Portrays the image of eating right and working hard on Instagram but is most definitely over indulging a lot. Fine, your body, your choice. But don't pretend!

Reactions: 6
Omg I didn’t know she had a thread here .
I have love hate relationship with this girl .
What iterates me is even in her story today she “reserves “‘her favourite cardio machine , the stair master .
Like I’ve seen here leave her belongings on there few times to make sure once she done weights she can go and use it , from my own from experience it’s so annoying .
And it makes me cringe how if anyone asks her diet she won’t share but say to and ask her coach to do one up for them obviously for money and make sure use her name haha .
Does anyone know how much she gets off these companies she promotes ?
And wasn’t she affiliated with alphathlete ?

What iterates me is even in her story today she “reserves “‘her favourite cardio machine , the stair master .
Like I’ve seen here leave her belongings on there few times to make sure once she done weights she can go and use it , from my own from experience it’s so annoying .
And it makes me cringe how if anyone asks her diet she won’t share but say to and ask her coach to do one up for them obviously for money and make sure use her name haha .
Does anyone know how much she gets off these companies she promotes ?
And wasn’t she affiliated with alphathlete ?
Alphalete definitely dropped her. I remember her mentioning something at the time. I’m not surprised tbf, I wouldn’t touch her if I was a brand as she does so many things that are wrong and questionable.

Reactions: 1
She's lucky she doesn't go to my gym cause I'd be giving her stuff to the staff and saying it's been abandoned.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god, she has no shame
Is Instagram her main source on income or something or is she just in it for the freebies? I just could not ever imagine being bothered about my amount of likes, followers or anything of the sort. We’re the same age as well. I don’t get social media sometimes 😄

Reactions: 2
Is Instagram her main source on income or something or is she just in it for the freebies? I just could not ever imagine being bothered about my amount of likes, followers or anything of the sort. We’re the same age as well. I don’t get social media sometimes 😄
I think so. She used to do eyelashes but I don’t think she does them as much anymore

Reactions: 1