Sophie and Dave #8 Carb loading, freeloading - Sophie & Dave fill us with loathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're honestly so far removed from reality at the moment I wonder how they're going to cope with a baby. The comments they get floor me as well, on their latest video someone said it's important to take time off to look after yourself. Time off from what?? They do nothing!
So deluded. I don’t know anyone who does less than these two,

Reactions: 5
completely disagree, I think Dave wears the trousers but likes to pretend Sophie does, because he likes everyone to believe he’s the perfect husband.

he’s always got his way from day one. When they move, the play, where she lives.
its a very fucked up relationship.
Not at all. All he wants is to make her happy, which on the surface is a good trait. However she uses that to her advantage and knows how to get her way.

When they had to move for the plays, she hardly had a career she could fight a case to stay put for. When he was on tour and then in London, she made him feel guilty for it being a year on hold from them having a baby.
Now they’ve moved back to Cheshire, to be close to her family and his dreams of working on stage again are long gone.

Reactions: 6
Yes i bought bras when pregnant, not days before the baby was due though. Has she not bought any during the whole pregnancy??
The way she says she doesn't want to have sore boobs..... I thought that was part of pregnancy and breast feeding.....

Reactions: 12
Yes i bought bras when pregnant, not days before the baby was due though. Has she not bought any during the whole pregnancy??
You’re meant to buy them for each trimester then buy a pair to wear post birth (obviously if your boob size doesn’t change THAT much you can usually get away with buying them less but a lot of people need to get every 3 months) the bra’s you purchase at the 38-40 week mark are usually meant to be worn post birth :).
Tbh she shouldn’t be bothered about them fitting too perfectly now, She needs to size up in the cup or risk them not fitting once she starts breast feeding (if that’s what she’s planning on doing)

Reactions: 5
I also think it’s very telling how she talks about how hard it’s been for her during this pregnancy but doesn’t stop to think about all the other women who are also pregnant right now - I am a few weeks behind her and I feel solidarity with all the women going to scans without their partners and having to make certain decisions and go through certain things alone - but she just seems to focus on herself. There are also countless women who have had to go through miscarriages and have horrible conversations after routine scans in this time - that’s a lot harder than pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not at all. All he wants is to make her happy, which on the surface is a good trait. However she uses that to her advantage and knows how to get her way.

When they had to move for the plays, she hardly had a career she could fight a case to stay put for. When he was on tour and then in London, she made him feel guilty for it being a year on hold from them having a baby.
Now they’ve moved back to Cheshire, to be close to her family and his dreams of working on stage again are long gone.
Dave had no other job lined up, he’s given up nothing for her 😂
and he’d struggle to find work at this point. He was lucky to get the roles he did,

when he hasn’t been playing around making an ass of himself on stage, they’ve been at one of their parents houses being looked after.
nobody would put up with him as a husband
he’s a permanent lay about. Why isn’t he working now, he’s playing computer games instead. 🤦‍♀️
I dislike them both but I think he’s the worst of the two.

the overly concerned husband act makes me believe it even more so.

Reactions: 13
I really think they got a lot of questions they didn't like on the pregnancy q+a and it pissed them off!!
It's strange that they acknowledged a few things people have been saying in the comments but never reply to any comments on their video...

So the day that they decide to have a ‘day off’ is the day the pictures get mysteriously hung?
They’ve probably had the entire Fambo around and didn’t have any time to film.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has been answered but I’m so behind the thread. Has Dave gone back to work now/is he going back anytime soon?

Reactions: 2
‘Chip’s favourite thing in the world is balls’.

Chip and Dave have a lot in common then.

On a separate note, lockdown hasn’t been kind to Dave. He looks like he needs a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has been answered but I’m so behind the thread. Has Dave gone back to work now/is he going back anytime soon?
Still furloughed as far as we are all aware.
I think he mentioned it in a comment on insta a week or so ago.

Reactions: 3
Why would you buy bras right before your due ?when your milk comes in they will inflate ? Just buy one of these for now Sophie ( I know you read here 😂 )
I thought that story showed how poor she is at engaging with her audience. She could have taken it as an opportunity to ask her followers for advise, we know people love to share, especially when it comes to pregnancy/childcare. Instead she used it as an opportunity to moan once again and make everything about herself.

She has such a negative energy, she could have posted 'HELP! I'm struggling with maternity bras as I can't get to the shops for advise. Does anyone have any recommendation?' But once again it is a pity party.

Reactions: 14
Told her the “ sore boobs” won’t be going anywhere Anytime soon love!- just wait till after your given birth! 🙊 And With the other sore bits and she’ll be moaning like she’s the only woman to ever Have given birth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry because I know we’ve brought this up before but seriously how can she say she’s had a lonely pregnancy?! She was always going up to Cheshire from Basingstoke for her antenatal appointments so she will of seen her fam then and then they literally moved into her family home with her mum, brother and sister.
I really don’t want to offend anyone but how many married couples live with their family like that?
Does she not realise that 1000s of women have literally been stuck on their own through all of this and suffered through hell.
She really needs to just stop trying for the sympathy vote about how her pregnancy.
I means she’s literally sat on her arse for most of it 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She doesn’t want her boobs to be sore?!
Breastfeeding or not, good luck when your milk comes in and you’re sat in the bath with a cabbage leaf on each bap! 😂
(Sorry for the visuals)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually laughed out loud at Dave's little speech. You could practically see Sophie peeking round the corner making sure he kept to the script. Reminded me of friends when Chandler does his "monica is a self sufficient, together lady, being with her has been like being on vacation" speech 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know, I just don't get it. She literally lived with her close family and Dave🤷‍♀️. I totally get that she hasn't had the pregnancy she expected but I don't see how it was lonely as such....

I have a feeling that’s not the first time Dave’s had to sit down and have a serious chat about knobs

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.