Sophie And Dave #60 Daves back at the gym but he ain’t getting slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on... the Bee Network is travel for Greater Manchester, it doesn't make sense !!! She lives in Sandbach. Who would drive to Manchester pay to park your car in Manchester, then use the bus to go to Primark then to Bury, like WTF. She's saying how easy it is, then I remember this is Soaf, its anything for a paid AD and to duck with Patreon and YouTube.
Yup, the girl who only drinks tea and had never been seen drinking alcohol suddenly became a massive fan of coffee and whisky when dollar was offered. She's fake AF. Just like that Brogan Tate advertising sanitary products when she doesn't have periods. Mind you, Soaf ditching her engagement ring for that freebie was a new low, even by YouTuber standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hold on... the Bee Network is travel for Greater Manchester, it doesn't make sense !!! She lives in Sandbach. Who would drive to Manchester pay to park your car in Manchester, then use the bus to go to Primark then to Bury, like WTF. She's saying how easy it is, then I remember this is Soaf, its anything for a paid AD and to duck with Patreon and YouTube.
Came on to say the exact same thing. Can she ever be honest?? She even states she doesn't have to worry about parking...so how did she get to Manchester?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a smug…

I’ll let you finish that sentence!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
He's gross shoving a donut in his gob, he'd eat himself if he could. He has a bed for between double shows I think the lazy lard arse, he isn't even in many scenes Piangi is a minor character and considering the plot he's probably only in act 2 for a scene or 2. He's so unlikeable.

Reactions: 4
He's gross shoving a donut in his gob, he'd eat himself if he could. He has a bed for between double shows I think the lazy lard arse, he isn't even in many scenes Piangi is a minor character and considering the plot he's probably only in act 2 for a scene or 2. He's so unlikeable.
I would imagine the cast and crew are enjoying his company just as much as they did at TPTGW. Thoroughly unlikeable with a ridiculously inflated idea of his contribution to the show.

Reactions: 6
Is this the week they go to California ?
Apparently so, wouldn't it be funny if there was just silence for the next week then they just come back with no mention of LA. But seriously if they are going surely they will have to be flying on the 2nd to fit in their stay at Disney and the beach area(can't remember which one) as I think Dave said his break was 2nd to 11th?

Reactions: 4
So come tomorrow it will be 6 weeks since her last vlog after very publicly stating that she aimed to do a vlog a week. They go to California presumably very soon since tonight is Dave's last night until 13th May yet still...nothing...apart from somethin on Patreon (with a massive 4 likes and no comments) that is on about snacks they want to try, spoilers, the new summer snack menu started today in Disneyland so probably is out of date already!

I actually think they are still going and is probably saying to herself that this will be the new relaunch of her channel as Disney fixes everything...more spoilers it will tank as everyone has given up on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So today is the first day of Dave’s 10 days off, but no peep from either of them about California yet? How long are they going for?