Sophie and Dave #47 Vlogs not made, Bills not paid, Return of the Turkey Baster Crusade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from being generally perplexed by how these cretins afford to live. How does she afford and IPhone Pro!! Honestly every post makes me hate them more
Just after they did that £10K pin sale back in 2020 as they were apparently homeless and had no money for baby things because of the pandemic- Sophie showed up with a new iPhone a week later

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Because she turns her nose up at it as she sees it as a downgrade (got to say I'm not a big fan of DLP, but it's still Disney and still have a good time there) and Dave would struggle with the European size of the dishes.
It's not just the dishes he'd struggle with. DLP rides are designed for slim hipped Europeans, not Pooh sized Americans. I'm an average sized woman and I'm a good fit for DLP rides. My husband only just fits on DLP rides and he's not particularly overweight but he's tall and broad. The Honey Monster would have no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so bleeping lazy that she can’t even change her joggers to do a try on reel 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘Would look better with jeans’ yeah no tit Soaf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell she looks like a sack of tit. I am considerably older with three kids and I would never dress like she does. It’s so unflattering…how she thinks she’s any sort of influencer (other than in the ‘get a job kids or your life could be this pointless and dull’ way) is totally beyond me

Reactions: 15
So what’s paying for food and bills 🤔 🤷‍♀️
She may as well have said buy my tit because I want to go to Disney. Newsflash soaf- you need to keep investing money in a business and pay taxes 😑. It’s what we’ve said all along, another front to fleece people. There’s no actual passion for this, she just wants disposable income

• Haha
I just can't wait for her next launch...we know it's going to be such a joke-no wonder she is scared! Her not doing tit to promote her business over all this time just amazes me! I can't imagine even the flamily will rush to order anything new of hers--which will mean even more dead inventory and dead dreams of making it to Disney even once this year, let alone the two she is manifesting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So I fell asleep watching jade Billingtons florida vlogs on the sofa #mumnap
And I've woken up to the infamous animal kingdom say with Sophie and dave and flight of passage
Honestly its obvious that
A - Sophie is desperately trying to downplay it for Dave
B- dave has been crying because his eyes are a little red and puffy
And c - there is no way in hell he's fitting on that ride if they ever go back because I swear he's less fat in these vlogs than he is now
Ohhh which one was it? Could do with a watch

Reactions: 1
I've been super busy with work so haven't spent any time on here I was hoping to come back to loads of gossip and drama but 3 weeks no upload?! I can't even be bothered to go back to the old thread and catch up. They're useless no hopes. I can't believe how good of a position they are in, got a decent following could make a real decent amount of money if they could make if they put at least 50% effort in. It's just sad at this point. Most parents aim to better theirselves for their child yet these twats are gonna end up in poverty if they carry on. That poor baby.
Quick edit: had to make a new account as was nearly doxxed from another thread.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Bahhhahhha so now she admits the shop is to pay for Disney. Well Soaf, your maths is just as good as the products you are selling.

The total amount of sales so far £3328 now that doesn't include costs of the products.
The total if she sold everything £5200 again doesn't include costs.

Cost of the Disney holiday in June, Royal room etc. (they need to go before Barney's 2) £6469 🤷‍♂️ and doesn't include Universal tickets if they want to go there.

Once again nothing makes any sense with these muppets!
Wow is that how much Disney is now?! Is that how expensive Floria is now?! Or is that because it’s staying at Disney?

I haven’t been for absolute years and remember it costing around £5K for 3 weeks in May in a private villa, flights, car and tickets for 4 of us!

Reactions: 3
I enjoy how Dave is only allowed to use Instagram when she does.

She’s had a manic 5 minutes, back in the box she goes.

• Haha
Forget the return of the turkey baster crusade that only makes ginger boys, we have conception by cinnamon rolls to make a princess, good work.. Dave is clearly back in the gym 👌 💦

1649402602855.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
250 likes and 3 comments on her new reel 😬😬
Probably because everything she buys is incredibly unflattering and we never see it again anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she claim to be midsize when she is very blatantly skinny? She’s a size 8/10 who buys size 12’s to say she’s midsize and tells people everything’s too big for her!
“It would look better with jeans” then put jeans on??? You’re not in a rush, you’ve got nowhere to be or other commitments just take 1 minute to change from joggers to jeans you lazy cow. She infuriates me more daily. Her laziness is just indescribable.

Reactions: 26
Wow is that how much Disney is now?! Is that how expensive Floria is now?! Or is that because it’s staying at Disney?

I haven’t been for absolute years and remember it costing around £5K for 3 weeks in May in a private villa, flights, car and tickets for 4 of us!
Yup this is the reality of Disney and Florida now. If they booked when they said they booked they would have had it cheaper and got the $850 dining credit. I booked then and paid much the same but had a SUV in the price as well (which are extortionately expensive at the moment due to them selling cars off to stay in business and not being able to get many new ones because of the global chip shortage).

Staying off site is cheaper but once you add on taxes not that much less unless you are up I-Drive in some of the less desirable places. They have no choice but to be on property as they wont be driving and Ubers are a complete rip off at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ducks..'push up on your lap bar' and refillable cups?!
Day at Alton Towers?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.