Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EIC

There has been a lot of speculation why they haven’t vlogged for so long maybe a mini poll will help

(y) Like for Sophie is pregnant and can’t cope, she’s not 12 weeks yet so doesn’t want to say anything

❤ Heart for they are just lazy and/or lost interest

:mad: Angry face for they are holding off for a Disney trip to pull back in the views

:sick: For something else

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
Trigger warning : shagging Dave

I had a sex dream last night about Dave. And in the dream I enjoyed it. Please send your thoughts and prayers at this disturbing time

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand how you can be married for three years, been together for well over a decade, and only ever been abroad 4 times in total. One of which being a honeymoon. So other than that, they’ve done 2 Disney trips and been to Lanzarote.. i know they’ve been to Scotland to see family, had two spa trips and Legoland.. how is this a way of living life? I know not everyone may be able to afford it but me and my partner (who work full time on just over min wage jobs, who also have cars to pay for and a place together) have been on 4 holidays and two trips away in a year. It baffles me how they can live like that, aren’t they bored?! Why can’t they just have a cheap little Spain trip away with Barney for like 5 days, and practice what it would be like on the plane and getting about while they’re there, rather than jumping straight into a 2 week action packed holiday, 9 hours away. I just don’t understand. Their lack of basic knowledge and instincts, has me up the wall. The beige bungalow really symbolises how boring their lives actually are.
What a strange post! Not everyone prioritises holidays as you do. People can live their lives as they please and some prefer to spend their hard earned cash on their hobbies or interests or decorating their home rather than five days in Spain. And, increasingly, more and more people are unable to afford to go on holiday so it feels rather privileged on your part to judge people on how many foreign holidays they take.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

EIC

When smug face reveals she is pregnant I am sure I speak for most people and hope its another ginger boy

Either way she can't lose... if its a boy she will of course play it off as a "happy mum of boys" but we will take great joy knowing she will be fuming inside, and if its a girl she will be back full force smug teeth face, Dave better hope for his sanity its a girl

1 Like for a boy 😂

Reactions: 45

Troyston30

Chatty Member
I've just received a sneak peek of Soafs third buisness launch....

The Little Joys of Soaf and Oaf

Morningkkk sun glistens off a dogshit covered lawn. Oaf scrolling through grindr in the garage Gem. Banners chucking melty puffs on the dirty kitchen floor. Chip licking his lips after eating the contents of the freezer again. Klarna bills hidden in the bedside table. Piles of affiliate linked clothing ready to be sent back. The smell of sweat and Monster Energy drinks. Fake Covid tests. Slow blinking into the camera ready for the latest 'we need a chat' clickbait vlog. A manifesting pebble. Disneyworld any time soon? Not a fucking chance.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Cleagh

I'll try again 😆

Vlog #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Sophie is the equivalent of a mum on Facebook that has as her job title "full time yummy mummy" that messages you out of the blue asking to join her shitty MLM scheme

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
How long can someone not have any form of acting work before they are nor longer considered an actor as a profession?
Because I feel like dave is at that point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

hattie20

VIP Member
I don't understand how a random company can just implement a discount code associated with her name .. (I know they can choose whatever)
I mean surely Sophie would be getting some sort of money from that?

Also, Barney doesn't look like a nearly 2 year old at all

Sorry but how does she not know what to get for her 2 year old son's birthday?!
She's stuck for ideas!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Surely she know what he likes and the options are endless

She’s got plenty of ideas, she’s just broke and fishing for freebies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34