Sophie and Dave #47 Vlogs not made, Bills not paid, Return of the Turkey Baster Crusade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE: her latest Q&A

YOU ARE NOT A NORMAL FAMILY! There is nothing normal about how you live. Two adults at home with no gainful employment and not a care in the world whilst the rest of the country panics about how they are going to get by.

How can she say the holiday 'didn't work'!? It's not like they were deciding whether or not to go to the park. Thousands of pounds are wrapped up in these holidays, you cannot just cancel them on a whim without penalty.

And as a 'FULL TIME VLOGGER' surely 'all these things going on outside the internet' should be providing us with endless content!?

You're pathetic Soaf, utterly deluded. I have never come across someone who antagonises me more. Whining about a 'backlash' when you are the one who instigated it with your own lies. You were the one who asked your viewers if you should move the trip and then you have the audacity to get uppity when the very same people have opinions.

I do not know why I bother allowing myself to get so wound up about these cranks as they are far from winning at life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you to @Lizziexo for the thread title. Have they done ANYTHING since the last thread?!
Nada, nothing, zero.

- one month off. No videos. NOTHING
- trying for a new baby
- Disney isn’t booked as tattle suggested.
- all had covid.

Even with zero content, we’ve still been able to chat on Tattle.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Faced BACKLASH 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Since last year they have been creating videos about going to Disney in Feb 2022
.. clickbait postponing it etc.

So apparently backlash means people just querying where the Disney vlogs are because they thought they were going in Feb.

Unbelievable. Always the victim aren't ya Soph!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Pretty simple solution there Soph, you want to go to Disney all the time, work and pay for it yourself. How does she think everyone else gets to Disney? Manifest themselves there 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Disney vlogging is where our hearts are 😂
You don't work, but you want people who are already struggling to pay basic bills and can't fund their own holiday to pay for you, fatso and feral.

• Angry
  • Haha
Remember Soph, you’re not Disney vloggers. You know F all about the place, and you bring no new ideas to the table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's really embarrassing herself with these answers.
They're not Disney vloggers. They vlogged at Disney world Florida twice for about 2 weeks in total.. that doesn't make you a Disney vlogger?

They don't provide any updates on the parks or advice/tips or news or planning/booking.

She's annoyed that people asked about the Disney trip but she's still pushes the narrative that they're all about Disney. Remember when she said she wanted the channel to be 70% Disney or something 😂😂
It's 100% non existent at the minute.

• Haha
  • Heart
So basically they manage to pay bills/rent and buy food with the money they make from vlogs and ads (god knows how at this point).

Then she obviously thought the shop would be so successful like the first pin sale. The stupid lazy bint probably thought she’d made enough for a Disney holiday after each launch of new products 🙈 Obviously that didn’t pan out. I can’t imagine a new launch doing any better than the last one either.

I thought they had to wait to see if Dave got an acting job which would help them decide when they were going to Disney. Can’t keep up with the lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It all makes sense, they can’t give a date because they don’t know when they’ll have the right amount of funds for a Disney break. Therefore lying about it to keep their viewers on their side, until they can’t really keep dragging it out saying it’s next month etc. gotcha 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It all makes sense, they can’t give a date because they don’t know when they’ll have the right amount of funds for a Disney break. Therefore lying about it to keep their viewers on their side, until they can’t really keep dragging it out saying it’s next month etc. gotcha 😉
Exactly. They are hoping to have enough money to book something last minute but they really have no idea what they are doing. Flight prices right now are through the roof, availability onsite will be slim, they'll not have any dining credit and if they plan to stay offsite car hire prices are sickening. This trip isn't happening.

• Heart
She is excited to bring more of her visions to life.....AKA.....copy designs already on the internet.
We all know the little pink house wasn't her design, and the fireworks were very generic.

The only probable item she designed herself was the Magic Marker abomination and she admits that was her worst seller! Who knew!!!

bleeping deluded pair of cretins.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And as Banners gets older they will have to think about a seat on the flight for him and when he turns 3 - a Disney / Universal ticket. Kids tickets for there aren’t a lot cheaper than adults.

I could understand if they were actually full time vloggers however it’s beyond me how their couple of hours in 2022 has funded 2 adults and a child and their everyday expenses 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So your hoping to make enough money to become Disney vloggers but this is also the perfect time to have baby no 2 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Disney world with 1 child and preggers and then Disney with 2 small kids and gem Dave ….. ok, yep !! That’s going to happen. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Kids tickets were £20 less than adults last time we went. It adds a third to the cost. Once he's two he needs a plane seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.