Sophie and Dave #25 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could tell he was gutted but couldnt show it infront of Soph and if they dont make it to Disney anytime soon after all their talk about it they will look like the biggest muppets

Reactions: 18
You could tell he was gutted but couldnt show it infront of Soph and if they dont make it to Disney anytime soon after all their talk about it they will look like the biggest muppets
Exactly this. You could see he was truly depressed at the thought of being locked away with her in that bungalow forevermore. But if he admitted to her how gutted he was not to have landed the role, she'd only make him suffer for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sophie’s Trafford centre priorities: 1) primark 2) burrito 3) Baby stuff for her future niece Barney

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wasn't the Trafford Centre going to be their date night? Now it's Primark and a Burrito??

Reactions: 7
What a date night... and they’re taking Barney? To get him ‘used to crowds’ during Covid? 😂👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How romantic, Primark for starters, Burrito for mains finishing with H&M for dessert.......just wonderful 👩‍❤️‍👨

They probably want to get Barney used to crowds for when he goes to Disney, it sure is going to be a blast for him 😥

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Nahhhh the date night was meant to be last Saturday, obvs he didn’t want to go with her on that so now it’s a family day out.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What a date night... and they’re taking Barney? To get him ‘used to crowds’ during Covid? 😂👍🏻
Wonder where they’ll be eating the burrito with the food court closed for dining in. I went to the Trafford Centre on Friday and had to walk around people sat on the steps outside eating to get to my car. Some date night...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder where they’ll be eating the burrito with the food court closed for dining in. I went to the Trafford Centre on Friday and had to walk around people sat on the steps outside eating to get to my car. Some date night...
Hahaha perched by the bins outside, Barney screaming his head off after 3 hours in primark and Dave pissing off a load of people after singing randomly

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread title - Barney's a biter, Dave's no lighter & Soaf's the ultimate scummy mummy

Reactions: 31
Hahaha perched by the bins outside, Barney screaming his head off after 3 hours in primark and Dave pissing off a load of people after singing randomly
Haha I can imagine some shopper filming him and uploading to a meme page or something saying "listen to this random guy I heard while out shopping" 😂

Reactions: 6
Sophie and Dave #26. Mum life, how to be the less than perfect mum and wife. Dave is not losing 150 pound, he did not get the part so he is no longer London bound.

Reactions: 1
Well no he’s not moving away, he never was moving away, the job was never his. Who puts a title like that unless it’s happening.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.