Sophie and Dave #25 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cuts him off continually.... he cuts her off once and gets this look... what a biatch.

God I really hope they don’t get to go to Florida this year!!!!! I’ll be FUMING
Oh yes Florida, these Disney experts didn't realise Ohana was closed, the whole Poly is shut and they even demolished the monorail station... 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 13
I think we have just been trolled troops 😂
That vlog was filmed to answer all our questions and concerns ......
your welcome sOAF and dave but I’m sure we should be getting commission for content creation 🤣🤣 only joking !! y’all need the money more than us tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think we have just been trolled troops 😂
That vlog was filmed to answer all our questions and concerns ......
your welcome sOAF and dave but I’m sure we should be getting commission for content creation 🤣🤣 only joking !! y’all need the money more than us tattlers
Sod that I'll take my cut as I probably do more work typing on here than they do all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They won’t be going to Florida, US travel will continued to be banned for a while yet, sorry to anyone who is booked to go
Hmm see I disagree and think that travel there could be a thing later in the year. Although whether it's the experience anyone wants, as that's a whole other matter.

Reactions: 6
Hmm see I disagree and think that travel there could be a thing later in the year. Although whether it's the experience anyone wants, as that's a whole other matter.
Yeah Florida humidity and face mask...nope thanks!

Reactions: 11
Maybe by October yes but July.... out of the question. They’re only going to let brits in who have been vaccinated and in some countries you still have to quarantine and will have to back into the UK, maybe that’s what they mean when they say a month in Florida. 2 weeks in a hotel 1 week at disney and then 10 days their house

Reactions: 5
"we need to baby proof in here" yes you should of soaf, there are so many edges and then laughing at barney tapping at the glass door ! I really hope this pair don't get their florida holiday I really do 🤞 and if they do I hope it'll piss down every day 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They need to stay home because hey have loads of admin stuff to do. I don’t understand how two people who are both always at home can say this.

• Wow
  • Haha
They need to stay home because hey have loads of admin stuff to do. I don’t understand how two people who are both always at home can say this.
THIS sooo much, what do they actually do? So 10 min vlog should take them what an hour to edit now they have been doing this so long? An hour of taking photos in dresses? I'm not going to say playing with Barney as that is only the 10 mins we see on camera, erm what else, erm oh yes an hour in the Gem erm, erm, nope I'm out!

Reactions: 7
Soph starts the vlog with good afternoon as she's being doing this all morning, doing what ....f all. The pink dress is another tent, she says it skims over it doesn't it makes her look bigger, if you are 5 9 and supper skinny maybe but it looks like maternity wear. I feel bad for Dave he always claps back if soph is critisised with "she is very supportive" ...no she isn't. His ambition and spirit were crushed a long time ago, I think she's very controlling and obviously he can't see it. Her face when talking about his family.... couldn't find the word..yeah she looked thrilled with the possibility of visiting his family 😏 I would be so embarrassed for the pair of them if I was their family.

Reactions: 15
When I see MUM LIFE in caps on her bio I think of the refrain in the song that has "PARK LIFE" 😂 must be because it looks like she's shouting it.
Tattle to Soaf and Dave : “you should cut down on your MUM LIFE mate , get some exercise !”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
8 minutes and 45 seconds vlog they really are putting the effort into their full time YouTube career :rolleyes: good work, bet they're exhausted now

Yes they definitely did film in front of the cot for our benefit, but at least it has been lowered 🥳🎉 now all they have to do is unplug all the leads to the lamps etc so Barney doesn't pull them down on him. They've got their work cut out now, go on little lad you go cause havoc for Mummy mwhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would love to know what show the audition was for, Cinderella rehearsals with Carrie Hope Fletcher started today so I wonder if it was that? :sneaky:

Reactions: 9
Well... kind of glad she never went into teaching after training... it’s’Dave’s not going away’ not ‘Daves not’!! You imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A few minutes into tonight’s vlog. Not gonna lie I’m in a bad mood. But good news Dave doesn’t have a job now they can plan exciting stuff for the summer??!! Different ruddy world they live in. Rant over. Fuming.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if he actually even had an audition or if it was just to get some clickbait titles out of it.

Her true colours continue to show. She got her horrid way again and Dave failed yet another audition.... Barney is killing me 😂👍🏻 go on wee lad! Drive them absolutely mental!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.