Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shi123

Apologies, didn't realise it was just “your” opinion - thought it was an official Disney statement. They’d be crazy to phase out something that make a huge amount of money for them.
This is all a bit ‘aggressive’ over magic bands 😂😂 guys don’t forget what’s important here- they won’t fit Dave’s wrists the rate he’s going.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Suecee

Chatty Member
New thread title - Barney's a biter, Dave's no lighter & Soaf's the ultimate scummy mummy

Reactions: 31

Lizziexo

I’m sorry if I offend anyone who reads the ☀ but if it was me I just wouldn’t want to be associated with that publication and would ask for it to be taken down, especially if I truly was unaware it was being published. I think it kinda shows she’s so driven for views and money and that she truly has no morals.

Reactions: 31

Gggshh

I can’t get why they needed a whole day off in preparation for making a new ig account and posting a photo. That takes less than 5 mins?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Oh god i HATE when Dave sings, I mute it until he stops! How is this an announcement? They need to grow up!

• Haha

Isssyy258

Haven't been on in a while but I just came on because I just could not think of anything worse than a whole instagram page dedicated to Dave 'singing' - always have to skip on the vlogs when he starts doing that awful shouting/screeching and calls it singing.

• Haha

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
I don’t know how she can say Disney made her come alive !! She was half dead in her bed most days of their Honeymoon vlogs
Half dead 😂 Oh my god that’s made me laugh so much. So accurate.

Guyzzzz Barney asks for Moana everyday so of course he’s already asking for Disney World. She’ll claim his first ‘proper word’ (despite clearly being Dadda) will be DISNEY

The fact that their wiki page will come up as one of the first links on google when people search for them is the best gift of 2021! Finally all their scams in one place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Madnorth

A few minutes into tonight’s vlog. Not gonna lie I’m in a bad mood. But good news Dave doesn’t have a job now they can plan exciting stuff for the summer??!! Different ruddy world they live in. Rant over. Fuming.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

deejvillage

VIP Member
So there’s no vlog tonight because apparently they have an “exciting announcement” in tomorrow’s....

What’s the guesses?
Florida trip announcement?
dave got the job?
new “”””charity”””” scam pin reveal?
Oh I can't wait! Maybe they've LOWERED THE FUCKING COT at last! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
We need to talk about Barneys health...

- Considering it was lockdown, the little guy had lots of ‘mysterious coughs and chest infections’
- This is often blamed on teething.... or some mysterious cough that is never ever heard on their DAILY videos.
- What the hell is this fake cough they are going on about? He could have long lasting affects of COVID after he blatantly caught it from the UNMASKED Loaf delivery drivers. As he was so ill after and mysteriously they never considered COVID.
- I just find it off that they supposedly don’t go anywhere yet he has now got a ‘viral infection’ - hmmmmm

MAYBE wrap your kid up warm, feed him fruits and vegetables and stop exposing him for the sake of hanging out with your manky COVID breaking family

• Heart
  • Sad