Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

summer099

Chatty Member
Don’t they get like 2-3k per month? They did a Q&A at Christmas time, & they said that’s how much they get a month? It’s no wonder they can afford one 👎🏼
Anyone want to place bets on the PT getting fed up with him when he doesn't lose?

Also.....I've had a few PTs over the last 10 years or so (moved around a lot and it motivates me) and......they're kinda expensive. I haven't read back so, apologies but.....how can they afford this? Neither of them work.

Have they had some ads recently?

Reactions: 1
Do you think they actually complete a tax return? They have never once mentioned it. Most of the other bloggers talk about it or mention filing receipts, paperwork, etc. I don’t believe they are organised enough to manage one.
They would I presume(both of them?) be registered as self employed. Maybe corner London deal with it and act as accountants for people on their books.

Lola123

VIP Member
I found it ages ago and it’s owned by a property developer but don’t know if they know Soaf and pretty sure it’s not family owned.
I need more info so I can look them up? Have you looked them up on companies house to see if anyone tested to them is listed?

Yorkshiregirl2019

Sophie and Dave #26. Mum life, how to be the less than perfect mum and wife. Dave is not losing 150 pound, he did not get the part so he is no longer London bound.

Lena22*

Just a quick question.....on comments on vlogs when it says highlighted comment who highlights it and why ?

Tiptopcat

They said they would be unlikely to continue with magic bands long term and would be swapping as much as they can to the app
Who’s “They” ? Attach a link where Disney say they are phasing out MB.

Most if not all things will/are on the app - the likes of unlocking villa doors, mobile ordering etc but they will not be phasing out Magic Bands, it makes a huge amount of revenue for Disney.