Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
TIME FOR A DISNEYS RECAP LADIES AND GENTS!

- after a week of uploads that were consistent , S&D have gone back to their old ways and aren’t uploading consistently again .. apparently this was because S&B were poorly but didn’t think during a global pandemic to go and get a Covid test .. and apparently what Barney had was viral
- Dave has some new toys ... more expansive gym equipment ! A dead lift bar is his new addition to his set up and many tattlers pointed out his form was terrible and that he’d do himself an injury if he carried on .. so he bought that but nothing for Barney !
- Soaf has been on a bedroom makeover mission .. S&D have new curtains, Dave finally has a free chest of drawers to put his four items of clothes in and Soaf painted the wall where they’d been dragging barneys snuz pod in and out ... yet she still doesn’t buy anything for Barney !
- Barney can now stand in his cot and it needs lowering which Soaf has acknowledged, but they still haven’t had the time to sort it even though it’s dangerous
- Sister Bag-of-Rats is now in her third trimester so the lucky sod received some of Soaf’s maternity dresses , coated in Chip hair of course ! What a treat !
- Dave still won’t say how much weight he has lost and that’s because we imagine he’s probably put weight on .. he looks bigger than ever ! 25 stone as the title says 😉
- they promised us the world when lockdown ended , said the boring vlogs weren’t there fault ! They said zoo trips and shopping trips and all sorts would be on the horizon to jazz the vlogs up .. well , in a shocking turn of events , it turns out lockdown wasn’t what was making the vlogs boring ..... it was just them ! They’ve done nothing since the restrictions were lifted almost 2 weeks ago
- Dave auditioned for a theatre job in London , we still don’t know if he has got it but it would involve him moving to London for two months ! We hope he gets it to see how Soaf Dressing Brown copes on her lonesome .. we think not well !!
- They’re still begging for everything they have
- Chip & Barney still deserve better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

swimming

VIP Member
When Dave did the Q&A last week I asked him to do a solo vlog just showing us what he eats for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for a full day so others on a weight loss journey can get ideas.

I was blocked by Dave and then by Sophie’s Instagram too. So I’m almost certain she was in control of that. Fuck the pair of them, they deserve each other! Pair of losers.

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m a bit of a lurker as I know if I go down the rabbit hole of commenting I won’t stop, I don’t watch their vlogs often as I can’t stand them anymore however just watched tonight’s and couldn’t not comment, how can they take their baby to the beach for the first time and not get him out of the pram to feel the sand beneath his feet, I know let’s take him to the beach even though the weathers not great and let’s just not stimulate him by keeping him in his pram, why even bother going in the first place, does it really annoy anyone else that they literally do nothing with Barney, they take toys off him, he’s always in his cot or jumperoo watching disney films, why don’t they do anything sensory with him, why don’t they let him play on the floor, why don’t they take him for days out more often even if it is just to the woods or a walk down their road so he can see and hear things going off around him, why don’t they properly interact with him, they interact with Chip better than they do Barney, there just doesn’t seem to be that connection there, he’s not learning and seeing the world like he should, he’s not exploring, I know they are first time parents, yes there’s been a lockdown (although you’ve still been able to go for walks/go in the garden) but they just seem so clueless yet portray that there isn’t any issues when clearly they really don’t know what they are doing, their at home 24/7 there’s so many things that they can be doing with him but clearly arnt otherwise they’d vlog that rather than just vlogging the same old rubbish, sorry for the rent but they get on my nerves

• Sad
  • Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
It dumbfounds me that Sophie could want to physically make a baby with that man because in all honesty, every time he appears on my phone screen I go as dry as the Sahara dessert

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

disneyerin

I just don’t get what they/he/she expects to gain from this singing malarky 🤷🏻‍♀️

All its doing is showing he doesn’t know the words, he’s pitchy at best 🙄

Are they doing it as a joke! Can’t see this doing his theatre career any good. If he must sing (I’d rather he didn’t) then do it properly!
This is what has bugged me since I first began watching their vlog. I just don’t know what world Dave has been living in when it comes to his goals of being a competitive singer.

My mom was a voice coach in Los Angeles and worked mostly with professional opera and musical theater singers. She also was a judge for the Metropolitan Opera. Needless to say, growing up surrounded by such incredible artists was magical.

So here is what makes me want to bang my head against the wall:

If you want to be a professional singer who wants to someday make money performing, you have to treat your voice like any other instrument. Every single one of my mom’s students worked with a vocal coach at least 2 to 3x a week. They participated in monthly workshops where they were critiqued (constructively) in front of their peers. They took drama classes to improve their acting. And they practiced every day for hours. Its no different than a violinist who wants to someday perform in a symphony orchestra. Or an athlete whose goal is to go to the Olympics. You have to be driven and committed to your craft to the point where it is almost an obsession (a healthy one). You have to work harder than everyone else. And even still, you may not make it.

Did Dave ever learn this? Did anyone give him a good shake and tell him that singing professionally was more than just a hobby? He is still in high school believing that because he was the best singer out of all the students, he would naturally be chosen for all the leads. No practice, no work, no training. Just pixie dust I guess….

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Geetbo

VIP Member
As much as i fucking hate this pair of useless fucking shit heads, the love that Barney has in his eyes for Dave is bloody adorable.
He is a cute kid to be fair. And anybody who goes out of their way to bite Soaf is ok with me.

• Haha

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
I’ve booked a value resort and will love every single minute of it. Paid with hard work huns.

Soaf saying the values aren’t as nice because ‘pushing Barney in his pram around a value wouldn’t be as nice’ - you book what you can afford (which for two jobless wankers is FUCK ALL) and we all know you’d be forcing Barney into 100 naps at Disney

• Angry
  • Wow

Kimbo87

Most mothers would be bursting with joy about taking their child to meet Disney characters for the first time. What does Sophie do, moan about having to "waste" fastpasses on meeting Mickey for Barney rather than getting to go on thunder Mountain. I really can't belive it took me so long to see how awful she is.

• Wow
  • Sad

flyingfish93

recap off the top of my head
- Dave is still being coached by a teenager in bodybuilding. Apparently he’s on a high calorie diet to help achieve this, but he is looking heftier than ever
- Dave went to London for an audition so Soph scuttled off to her mum’s and claimed she was too poorly to vlog
- Soph talked about vaginal discharge for some reason
- Dave claims his fitness inspiration is Chip
- Barney’s cot still hasn’t been lowered
- views are tanking and tanking (yet these losers are still convinced they’ll be able to nip to WDW for A MONTH next year)

EDIT
- oh and Soph started a 30 day push up challenge which involves her allegedly building up to doing ONE proper push up after a month. She did this once propped up on the kitchen counter and it has, of course, not been mentioned again

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
I don’t know how she can say Disney made her come alive !! She was half dead in her bed most days of their Honeymoon vlogs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

LizzyB

Off topic but WHY is Dave so obsessed with his hair?! It makes me irrationally angry. It’s not even nice hair or anything, just normal? I’ve never once looked at him and thought “that’s a nice haircut”...it makes him look a potato, especially when he’s shaven!

Nobody gives a 🦆 about your hair Dave, it’s shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Smiffy14

So Sophie won’t drive in America because she suffers from Self diagnosed dyspraxia (but only in america) doesn’t know her left from her right 🤔 ...think your insurance company would love to know that! but Daves more than happy to drive there despite not passing his test here! Btw For so called Disney fans they seem to know so little about Disney world and haven’t gone on half the rides or got a clue about anything! I’ve done quite a few Florida holidays and Disney with young children- listening to these two is so frustrating as they are absolutely clueless and deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34