Sophie and Dave #25 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god this new thread is an unexpected treat! It might be the best title ever 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
recap off the top of my head
- Dave is still being coached by a teenager in bodybuilding. Apparently he’s on a high calorie diet to help achieve this, but he is looking heftier than ever
- Dave went to London for an audition so Soph scuttled off to her mum’s and claimed she was too poorly to vlog
- Soph talked about vaginal discharge for some reason
- Dave claims his fitness inspiration is Chip
- Barney’s cot still hasn’t been lowered
- views are tanking and tanking (yet these losers are still convinced they’ll be able to nip to WDW for A MONTH next year)

EDIT
- oh and Soph started a 30 day push up challenge which involves her allegedly building up to doing ONE proper push up after a month. She did this once propped up on the kitchen counter and it has, of course, not been mentioned again

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can people stop calling Dave's trainer a teenager... He's not a teenager, He's a thumb... A muscly thumb

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did laugh at him being sooooo proud of himself for lifting a bar of weights. I could probably lift a bar that weighed half of me as well for 10 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And just read the comments. What's with the " if I lived nearer I'd come and help with your garden" comments. Seriously! They are two lazy grown arsed adults that can do their garden! Get a life grrr that pair would probably let the flamily come tidy their garden while all the while Dave will be schnacking and Soaf will be discharging 🤮🤮

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Let’s see what 💩 they doNT do to their garden.
Also, if they rent the property they live in, most rentals wouldn’t allow you to put wallpaper on the walls as they have done in Barneys room. I wonder if they even asked permission. (I’m a estate agent).

Reactions: 9
Let’s see what 💩 they doNT do to their garden.
Also, if they rent the property they live in, most rentals wouldn’t allow you to put wallpaper on the walls as they have done in Barneys room. I wonder if they even asked permission. (I’m a estate agent).
Do you think it’s owned by a relative then?🤔

I’m sure I saw someone comment about sawing the posts in the garden. Likes that’s a smart idea even if it’s their own property 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yeah Dave's trainer isn't a teenager he's in his 20s 🤣 but I will agree that he is a thumb, and absolutely shouldn't have taken Dave on, but I suppose we should applaud him for taking money off these lazy slobs, it didn't really matter who he chose to throw money at, he can't be helped as he won't help himself

Reactions: 7
Do you think it’s owned by a relative then?🤔

I’m sure I saw someone comment about sawing the posts in the garden. Likes that’s a smart idea even if it’s their own property 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
They’d have to get permission to do that. 🤔 makes you wonder but if it was a family rental I don’t think they’d mind spending money unnecessarily on it, in today’s video they said they would rather not

Reactions: 4
Like I’ve said before, they have somehow attracted the weirdest ‘flamily’ on YouTube 😂👍🏻

How do they not see how urgent it is to lower that cot? Oh but Daves got plenty of time to play Gladiator in his crocs and what about you ole Owl eyes? Come on love.

These two are a lost bloody cause.

Reactions: 11
Like I’ve said before, they have somehow attracted the weirdest ‘flamily’ on YouTube 😂👍🏻

How do they not see how urgent it is to lower that cot? Oh but Daves got plenty of time to play Gladiator in his crocs and what about you ole Owl eyes? Come on love.

These two are a lost bloody cause.
They not only haven’t lowered the cot, he was shown to have sizeable toys in his cot (the pastel beach ball cushion for example) that Barney could quite easily stand on and be over the side of that cot in no time 😡

Also anyone else notice soaf saying that Barneys “attention” cough is back 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Bet their excuse for not lowering the cot is “Chip’s eaten the Allen key” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to say it, but I think it will take a actual accident/incident for these two lazy pops to lower the bleeding cot.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.