Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in Ireland so it’s a bit different here but our rule is 5km travel for work or exercise/shopping etc. Is there a recommendation over there to stay local or have you the same?

I think I’m going to have to stop hate watching these plebs but I just can’t, it’s like watching a car crash...

The dog. Always the damn dog. Could hear but not see Dave warning NO as Barney was having his bagel so he must have been trying to jump up and take it. Then he dove forward when it was on the floor. How little brainpower it would take for them to...oh I don’t know... SHUT the bleeping mutt OUT at meal times??

Bagel and jam for Barney...great start on the Brown family beige diet eh Soph? Not a veggie in sight since the first week. We KNEW this would happen, Barney made faces at the veg at first as all babies do and instead of keeping trying him on each one, they took the lazy shite way out and moved him (briefly via pouches) to toast and bagels with jam. Listen to how excited they are about the bagel and especially the jam. Making mmmm noises. Look at our baby enjoying the shite we eat too. I mean... my 11 year old loves a bit of toast and jam for brekkie sometimes but equally he would have cereal or a soft boiled egg and soldiers...and sausages on a Saturday for treat 🤣 but he wasn’t getting that rammed into him as a baby.

The absolute DIRT!! Her top, his top, the car! Everything comes with a side of fur. 🤢🤢🤢

And the pièce de resistance for me..,right at the end the dog is jumping up on the counters alone... to get the jam knife. Nice. Not only the bad training but leaving it there where he could grab it in his mouth and cut himself. God help them when Barney is toddling...they don’t dog-proof anything so I bet Barney will be getting stuck into all sorts.

HOW does a baby get chocolate on the seat of their pants when he wasn’t eating any... one of life’s big mysteries

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So today we went for our gender scan

I wanted a girl, my partner wanted a boy

And we found out were having...

A BOY!!!

and more than ever now, I will never understand Soaf with Barney.
I am so full of love, I am so excited looking at little boy clothes, looking at names, thinking about what he'll look like.
Its like the thought of having a girl vanished because all I care about is he will be MY baby and hes healthy and I just can't wait to have him here in my arms
That's because you're liable to be a good parent... They seem completely non-plusses about being maternal/ paternal

Reactions: 6
So Sophie and Dave broke lockdown rules AGAIN to go to Delamere forest (a total of a 1 hour drive there & back). I just think they are really thick. Anyone with common sense knows that the local area means places you can walk to. Not a 30 minute drive! I live in Warrington, and if I can't go to Dunham Massey or Delamere Forest which is of a similar distance in the area, why should they? They anger me so much.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Congratulations @Disneylifeonly on your news, a boy! So exciting! I remember I was the same, wanted a girl but when I found out he was a boy my brain just switched over to boy clothes and bits. I wouldn’t change him for the world.

This definitely shows how selfish and singleminded Soph is, there was none of that unless faked. She loves him but not as much as if he were the girl she dreamt of.

Reactions: 8
Cant see your comment unfortunately.

Someone commented asking why she feeds Barney away from her and she replied "when do I do this?" Is she blind? She edits the vlogs ffs, it's right infront your eyes. I'll answer for her then..because she has no attachment to her son and doesn't care about bonding with him!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Forgive me if I’m being ignorant but I don’t get why a baby is being given a whole bagel when he has no teeth?
my 7 month old has no teeth and she can eat bagels, sausages etc no problem. Teeth are all under the gums so amazing what they can eat

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cant see your comment unfortunately.

Someone commented asking why she feeds Barney away from her and she replied "when do I do this?" Is she blind? She edits the vlogs ffs, it's right infront your eyes. I'll answer for her then..because she has no attachment to her son and doesn't care about bonding with him!
As if she doesnt have a clue shes doing it!
She literally did it the previous vlog when slaves was trying to put chips ear drops in 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Also I wouldn’t give jam, Iv made my own baby jam (fruit and water cooked down) no need at this age

Reactions: 4
Oh in my anger I forgot "and now it's time to help" although I have no doubt it is a good cause I really think the management had a great idea to put an emotional plea at the end of the video for the likes aka like the trackers have been doing for ages :unsure: I'm sure it's to make them more relatable with the Disney fans...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So today we went for our gender scan

I wanted a girl, my partner wanted a boy

And we found out were having...

A BOY!!!

and more than ever now, I will never understand Soaf with Barney.
I am so full of love, I am so excited looking at little boy clothes, looking at names, thinking about what he'll look like.
Its like the thought of having a girl vanished because all I care about is he will be MY baby and hes healthy and I just can't wait to have him here in my arms
Aw that’s awesome! Congratulations 🥳 💙

Reactions: 3
There's alot of people defending these 2 on the vlog tonight...mostly the ones that post the dinosaurs 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Think I’m beginning to tire of even hate watching Sophie and dave anymore but I’ve alway been curious why there flamily are so quick to defend them and straight on the mark with stupid dinosaur 🦕 emojis soon as they upload so I thought I’d have a little noseypoke at some of their flamily... I feel I have found my answer🙈...I’ll just leave this here😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Think I’m beginning to tire of even hate watching Sophie and dave anymore but I’ve alway been curious why there flamily are so quick to defend them and straight on the mark with stupid dinosaur 🦕 emojis soon as they upload so I thought I’d have a little noseypoke at some of their flamily... I feel I have found my answer🙈...I’ll just leave this here😬
Oh my goodness... thank you for sharing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.