Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has taken the blood 🤯. So many questions about this 🤔
Some private health insurers are allowing clients to take blood at home via a finger prick (it's gross and really hard to get enough out!) while lockdown is happening. So maybe he's done something like that? Still not sure what the child/fitness coach is going to do with it exactly!

Reactions: 3
Isn't blood classed as a biohazard, surely you can't just send that in the post?
Yeah we get lots of blood through the post at work and we have to provide kits and postage with category B on it.
Maybe he provided the kits or something but no idea who took it and what he's going to do with the blood!? Unless he's a 20 year old biomedical scientist/powerlifter 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah we get lots of blood through the post at work and we have to provide kits and postage with category B on it.
Maybe he provided the kits or something but no idea who took it and what he's going to do with the blood!? Unless he's a 20 year old biomedical scientist/powerlifter 😇
Or a vampire

• Haha
Reactions: 11
mum of boys ffs the dog is not your child (like I really love my cat but I would never call him my first born child)

also soph, let that child explore don’t just keep him on his back!
I rolled my eyes when I saw that hashtag. Gotta keep convincing everyone how much she loves having a boy.

FYI Soaf, Chip is actually a DOG.

Reactions: 16
#mumofagingerboyicbawith

She’s now milking the ‘mum of boys’ tit to try and one up her sister 😂

I’m sorry Soaf but your dog doesn’t count as a child 😂 Shes insane. They treat their dog better than their actual baby. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

I know I keep posted comparisons but I hope it highlights how tit Soaf and Dave are.

this girls baby is 5 months old and can sit up better than Barney. She also talks about loads of parenting tips and tricks which are really good AND says ‘my baby doesn’t have loads of toys’ Yey proceeds to show a great small selection of baby toys which further highlights how tit Soaf and Dave are!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't blood classed as a biohazard, surely you can't just send that in the post?
I might have read this whole thing wrong but I was pretty sure Dave was being sarcastic when he said he was going to send him his blood - like a sarcastic answer to Soaf saaying 'how is he tracking your blood' because of the way he laughed after. I feel like the coach then posting this to his story is like a continuation of the joke? I might have read it wrong but thats what I gathered from the situation. I think it would be more like sending blood results (still no idea how this would happen as you can't just have blood tests for no reason)

Reactions: 10
I might have read this whole thing wrong but I was pretty sure Dave was being sarcastic when he said he was going to send him his blood - like a sarcastic answer to Soaf saaying 'how is he tracking your blood' because of the way he laughed after. I feel like the coach then posting this to his story is like a continuation of the joke? I might have read it wrong but thats what I gathered from the situation. I think it would be more like sending blood results (still no idea how this would happen as you can't just have blood tests for no reason)
Sorry just rewatched that part and it’s defo blood results he will send but I’m with you , how can you just Randomly get blood taken, I didn’t know that was possible

Reactions: 5
#mumofagingerboyicbawith

She’s now milking the ‘mum of boys’ tit to try and one up her sister 😂

I’m sorry Soaf but your dog doesn’t count as a child 😂 Shes insane. They treat their dog better than their actual baby. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

I know I keep posted comparisons but I hope it highlights how tit Soaf and Dave are.

this girls baby is 5 months old and can sit up better than Barney. She also talks about loads of parenting tips and tricks which are really good AND says ‘my baby doesn’t have loads of toys’ Yey proceeds to show a great small selection of baby toys which further highlights how tit Soaf and Dave are!!
I LOVE AtHomeWithShannon our boys are only a couple of weeks apart :)

Reactions: 2
Not to defend Dave or the coach, but he hasn't actually sent him blood, the way he worded it in the blog made it sound like he would and he clarified he was getting blood work done at a doctor and sending the results to the coach, the coach posted on his stories as a joke aswell. There's no blood being sent.

Reactions: 8
Home with Shan is who I think of when I think of all the videos Sophie could produce. Shan I think is home most of the day alone with her baby and still uploads twice or three times a week? Interesting videos about being a mum, baby milestones etc

I think seeing Home with Chan really does highlight how tit and lazy Soaf and Dave are when it comes to Barney. Soaf, maybe stop trying to copy Jade and look at Home with Chan and see the way she puts her babies needs and development first.

Reactions: 4
I think seeing Home with Chan really does highlight how tit and lazy Soaf and Dave are when it comes to Barney. Soaf, maybe stop trying to copy Jade and look at Home with Chan and see the way she puts her babies needs and development first.

I agree. And she is at home on her own most of the day and not near to any of their family

Reactions: 2
Not to defend Dave or the coach, but he hasn't actually sent him blood, the way he worded it in the blog made it sound like he would and he clarified he was getting blood work done at a doctor and sending the results to the coach, the coach posted on his stories as a joke aswell. There's no blood being sent.
Which is still dodgy tbh.
What qualifications has this lad got to interpret results (if that’s what he’s doing). I can not imagine any self respecting GP doing blood tests for dave because his “trainer” asks for them. If he has had bloods done via his GP then hopefully the GP will actually get to see him and advise him re his health/diet and actually interpret the results and initiate any treatment needed.

Reactions: 8
Yeah that’s what I’ve come to realise but I didn’t realise you could just go and ask for bloods to be taken ? I assume you do this privately
I was admitted to a&e on Monday and told to speak to my gp to have meds increased ... couldnt get a telephone appointment till Wednesday , never mind asking for blood for a PT.

What’s their good news? Not sure I can watch a vlog of smug and smuggikins rubbing their lazy arse lives in peoples faces.

Reactions: 4
if they drove to that forest then that’s another case of flouting on their file .. govt guidance is very clear that you must stay local for exercise and not travel for exercise

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh reading the description it’s about Chip. I was hoping it was that Dave magically got employed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A few tattle ticks tonight

The whole families out a walk!!!
more of Dave in the vlog
Barney in a two piece looking less like a new born
And Barney in the jumoeroo and them mentioning it’s been adjusted 3 times

good news was something about chips meds I skipped past that
Nothing much else to report

dave Needs new clothes !! He’s had that jumper on consistently ..... even from their Florida Disney vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.