Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another video of Soaf waving clothing in her baby boys face.

A white bagel and a Rice Krispies chocolate squares seems like an odd power man lunch 😂

so Barneys weaning now exclusively involves, toast and bagel and no fruit or vegetables . Yeah, really great idea....

FINALLY A FAMILY DAY OUT TO THE FORREST. Oh wait, Barney was asleep and missed the whole outside world “he looks so confused” yeah no tit, kid hasn’t seen the light of day.

Why was Barney covered in chocolate when they got him out of his pram suit?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
They think it's absolutely fine to drive 20+ miles for a walk. What planet are this pair on. DICKS.

And I bet Dave had eaten his bagel before they arrived.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Another day, another video of Soaf waving clothing in her baby boys face.

A white bagel and a Rice Krispies chocolate squares seems like an odd power man lunch 😂

so Barneys weaning now exclusively involves, toast and bagel and no fruit or vegetables . Yeah, really great idea....

FINALLY A FAMILY DAY OUT TO THE FORREST. Oh wait, Barney was asleep and missed the whole outside world “he looks so confused” yeah no tit, kid hasn’t seen the light of day.

Why was Barney covered in chocolate when they got him out of his pram suit?
He ran out of baby rice so a rice krispie square was the closest option

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They have replied to comment about breaking lockdown and said it’s in their local area?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Forgive me if I’m being ignorant but I don’t get why a baby is being given a whole bagel when he has no teeth?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Seriously though are there any people on here that work in the health and fitness industry that can explain Dave’s diet?
What’s the purpose in what he eats? I’m no expert but this can’t be what an aspiring body builder eats surely?

Reactions: 7
They have replied to comment about breaking lockdown and said it’s in their local area?
If they live where we think they live then going by google maps, it's a 35minute car journey, hmmm, i don't think that would be considered as local.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So today we went for our gender scan

I wanted a girl, my partner wanted a boy

And we found out were having...

A BOY!!!

and more than ever now, I will never understand Soaf with Barney.
I am so full of love, I am so excited looking at little boy clothes, looking at names, thinking about what he'll look like.
Its like the thought of having a girl vanished because all I care about is he will be MY baby and hes healthy and I just can't wait to have him here in my arms

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So today we went for our gender scan

I wanted a girl, my partner wanted a boy

And we found out were having...

A BOY!!!

and more than ever now, I will never understand Soaf with Barney.
I am so full of love, I am so excited looking at little boy clothes, looking at names, thinking about what he'll look like.
Its like the thought of having a girl vanished because all I care about is he will be MY baby and hes healthy and I just can't wait to have him here in my arms
Congratulations 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do they act like they hate having to watch Moana so much when they're the ones who put it on? Dave said 'send help'... Just put something else on? It's not as if Barney is asking for it to be put on

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Can I just say how much sugar little Barney has in his diet surely that’s not normal for his age my youngest is 2 and she’s only just started having jam purely because of the amount of sugar in it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but she has NO clue about weaning. I did blw which is what she's half going for with the bagel and jam but there's so many better alternatives at Barney's age to jam. (Avocado, hummus..) also, carrot, bell pepper, cucumber sticks are much better. Better off sticking to pouches because it's painful to watch her screw this child up.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why can't they sort the pram out so barney can actually see I swear they just want him asleep all the time poor kid can't see owt prob sleeps out of boredom

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't understand how them or their sheep can't grasp a simple concept STAY AT HOME, not travel 20 odd bloody miles each way to go for a walk when they have a forest area pretty much next door to their house! Arghhh so angry that they get away with breaking the rules again!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I bet he'd rather have meat & two veg 😂😂
Next thread title. 😂

Oh god little Barneys diet is worrying. Why not pitta with hummus? I’m assuming a bagel with jam was his evening meal? They’ve gone very quiet on the chip meal prep... maybe they’ve give that up to.

Barney has no hope of a nutritional diet with these twin

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The poor lads gonna be matching them even more at this rate with the same missing tooth!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.