Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could she resist buying him some more when she went to Matalan?
I thought the same! She did tag them about 4 times in her insta stories the day after though.
Why pay when she can just put the begging bowl out šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
Plus Matalan do really cute, affordable baby clothes
I went to my local matalan yesterday (granted - Iā€™m hundreds of miles away from S&D) and they had the cutest dumbo baby range right as you walked in the door!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I went to my local matalan yesterday (granted - Iā€™m hundreds of miles away from S&D) and they had the cutest dumbo baby range right as you walked in the door!
Yes but you have to buy that. So much easier just to put the begging bowl out and wait for the freebies to roll in.

I honestly don't know how they sleep at night. It was bad enough when it was just the two of them but they've got Max now as well. What happens when Poor Deluded Mary has moved on to pastures new? How will they feed themselves?

I moved the same time as these two, also had my baby (a girl) a week after Sophie had barney. We had a lot to do to the house we moved into, I mean ALOT and we are very nearly done apart from all the painting. My partner is tackling that anytime he gets Iā€™m currently sorting through all my older boys old baby clothes to take to charity, there is absolutely bag fulls. Itā€™s honestly ridiculous the amount of clothes they have/had and Barney just in the same sleep suits over and over? Everywhere I go, I have to resist buying them more šŸ„“ while I sit in clothes from 5+ years ago šŸ˜‚ Supermarkets and matalan do such adorable, affordable outfits. I used to love my boys in dungarees šŸ˜ I donā€™t understand why barney is never in anything different šŸ¤Æ and my partner works full time, I also work but obviously on maternity leave right now. šŸ¤­

Reactions: 6
I believe they have little money, the 10k is long gone and the bills are still rolling in with no jobs and little youtube money. I'm guessing they were hoping spending money on matalan items was an investment because it would help them gain an ad etc. Poor little max no clothes for you

Reactions: 6
It's odd because you normally get loads given from friends and family as newborn gifts don't you? They don't seem to have anything

Reactions: 11
From Daves stories it looks like Sophieā€™s other sister has a boyfriend who has just signed with a premier team and is moving to Brighton to train. Imagine being sophie just now... one sister married to a guy who owns a law firm and acts, another who might end up being a wealth WAG and then she looks over at Dave and thinks... wtf did I do wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 25
From Daves stories it looks like Sophieā€™s other sister has a boyfriend who has just signed with a premier team and is moving to Brighton to train. Imagine being sophie just now... one sister married to a guy who owns a law firm and acts, another who might end up being a wealth WAG and then she looks over at Dave and thinks... wtf did I do wrong
I did wonder who that was šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
One of the main things that annoys me with this two is their ignorance and how they just completely ignore anything they donā€™t want to discuss.
People have been asking for weeks about Daves job - we can see he isnā€™t going to work, they arenā€™t hiding the fact heā€™s there on the time but are refusing to answer why .. has he quit? Is he still on furlough? Whatā€™s their long term plan? Surely YouTube canā€™t sustain them and quite frankly, Dave just isnā€™t likeable enough to be an influencer. He is so so annoying in all the vlogs with his ott facial expressions and fake niceness. Sophie is actually much more watchable now sheā€™s a mum and I would actually watch vlogs of her on her own about adjusting to motherhood. They are getting comments from loyal fans now questioning what Dave is doing, Barney is now 6 weeks old and he is always there which moSt of us donā€™t have the luxury of. I think they are actually really starting to annoy people by ignoring everyone as if Dave has quit (which were all guessing is the case due to the ignoring) how do they plan on sustaining themselves? Will they have to beg for 10k every few months?

secondly, they claim to upload every week night at 6. I donā€™t see a vlog tonight but also no acknowledgement that there wonā€™t be one? They donā€™t do anything so how can they not have the time to film a short video of them don g nothing ? Or Sophie could sit and film a post pregnancy update talking about her recovery whilst Dave gets off his arse and looks after Barney. Just find it quite rude to just miss and upload without a word said about it. Donā€™t say you have A schedule if you canā€™t stick to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One of the main things that annoys me with this two is their ignorance and how they just completely ignore anything they donā€™t want to discuss.
People have been asking for weeks about Daves job - we can see he isnā€™t going to work, they arenā€™t hiding the fact heā€™s there on the time but are refusing to answer why .. has he quit? Is he still on furlough? Whatā€™s their long term plan? Surely YouTube canā€™t sustain them and quite frankly, Dave just isnā€™t likeable enough to be an influencer. He is so so annoying in all the vlogs with his ott facial expressions and fake niceness. Sophie is actually much more watchable now sheā€™s a mum and I would actually watch vlogs of her on her own about adjusting to motherhood. They are getting comments from loyal fans now questioning what Dave is doing, Barney is now 6 weeks old and he is always there which moSt of us donā€™t have the luxury of. I think they are actually really starting to annoy people by ignoring everyone as if Dave has quit (which were all guessing is the case due to the ignoring) how do they plan on sustaining themselves? Will they have to beg for 10k every few months?

secondly, they claim to upload every week night at 6. I donā€™t see a vlog tonight but also no acknowledgement that there wonā€™t be one? They donā€™t do anything so how can they not have the time to film a short video of them don g nothing ? Or Sophie could sit and film a post pregnancy update talking about her recovery whilst Dave gets off his arse and looks after Barney. Just find it quite rude to just miss and upload without a word said about it. Donā€™t say you have A schedule if you canā€™t stick to it.
I 100% agree, they claim to be all nice and honest etc, but the fact they can't be bothered to tell people that there won't be a vlog says otherwise. It's really rude. I'm sure many of their fans would understand and accept an explanation and apology. Remember when Sophie was near her due date and when they didn't upload a vlog, they didn't apologise or say anything and their fans were worrying about them and wondering if she was in labour? They obviously really don't give a F about their fans. Unless it's to pretend they do, to get their money.

Reactions: 9
*makes a point to remind people that they upload everyday monday - friday* ... a couple of days later... doesnā€™t upload anything šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9

I really hope this is a turning point for Poor Deluded Mary and pals and they start to see those two for what they are: a couple of lazy, workshy scammers who couldn't give a shiny tit about anyone else.

And you're right, apart from their complete lack of ability to keep to their upload schedule, neither have the right personality to make it big in YouTube. People actively switch off when Dave is on screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing with the uploads...THEY said they wanted to upload Monday to Friday @6pm. I doubt they had anyone ask them to do it. I mean I know they have the ā€œflamilyā€ but letā€™s be honest they donā€™t care that much as long as they get a video a couple of times a week.
Poor Sophie did actually go through a rough time with feeding etc and so I can completely understand why she wouldnā€™t want to film all of that. But Dave...I donā€™t think he realises that most dads/ partners would of gone back to work weeks ago! Itā€™s not like they go all out with any of their content, they literally film their day, edit and upload. Why can he not do that?
If theyā€™re using YouTube to financially sustain them all, they will have to start making more of an effort because I really canā€™t see how they would find the time pack and post the pins at the moment šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And the editing is awful! I could understand if it was a live/unedited this is 24 hours in our life kind of thing but when its been edited and we have several minutes of slow blinking/yawning etc In a 12 minute vlog, truly awful.

i also think that the reason we keep seeing max in the same outfits is because the content is recorded on the same few days and then thats stretched over the week. Same with when Dave cut the grass, I cannot believe even he would say to Sloth to go and get a nap and then go and take a couple of hours to do the garden.

And the editing is awful! I could understand if it was a live/unedited this is 24 hours in our life kind of thing but when its been edited and we have several minutes of slow blinking/yawning etc In a 12 minute vlog, truly awful.

i also think that the reason we keep seeing max in the same outfits is because the content is recorded on the same few days and then thats stretched over the week. Same with when Dave cut the grass, I cannot believe even he would say to Sloth to go and get a nap and then go and take a couple of hours to do the garden.
you can definitely tell when Sophie edits and when Dave does. His edits are sloppier and he keeps clips of him rambling on with himself. They are starting to come across really badly because most people watching who have babies have their partner go back after a couple of weeks where Sophie still has Dave slobbing around. I just canā€™t fathom why he doesnā€™t want to go out and provide for his family? Any income he makes is additional to what they earn on YouTube. Even part time he could easily pull in an extra 800/900 per month. Think of what they could provide for Barney with that? Savings for security, toys, clothes, days out. Dave could still be in the vlogs on his days off and letā€™s be real, people arenā€™t exactly going to switch off and stop watching because Dave appears less so their YouTube income wonā€™t suffer

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.